Baking Scenario (Danganronpa 2)

Hajime Hinata:

-You got bored after class, and asked Hajime to come over.

-The two of you decided to make some sweets to pass the time.

-Once they were done, the two of you watched a movie together

Nagito Komaeda:

-After begging him for five minutes, you convinced Nagito to bake with you.

-While putting in the flour, he dropped the bag, and got it all over himself, and some on you as well.

-The cake actually turned out pretty good. You even fed Nagito some of it.

Kazuichi Soda:

-He was reluctant at first, but you managed to convince him to help you make cookies.

-A few times, he almost skipped the measuring process. Luckily, you were there to stop him.

-After you finish, the two of you cuddled on your couch, and watched some movies together.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

-He immediately said no, but you decided to bake without him.

-He "secretly" watched you throughout the whole process of making cookies.

-You thought about teasing him, but you didn't want to piss him off.

-When you finished, he begrudgingly ate one of them. You could tell he was holding himself back from saying that the cookies were good.

-"They're alright, I guess..."

Gundham Tanaka:

-He actually seemed a little excited to help you, and you welcomed him with open arms.

-"This batter is no match against me!"

-You enjoyed seeing him so happy. It was somewhat rare to see him like this.

-When the two of you finished, you decided to play with his Four Dark Devas while the cookies cooled down.