Listen (Mondo x hated reader)

(This was requested by hiyokosobi and KenmaAndWatermelon. Both of their requests were very similar, so I decided to combine the two together. I apologize in advance for all of the time skips in this.

F/C = favorite color
F/A = favorite animal

TRIGGER WARNING: This one shot talks about physical abuse. Please read at your own digression.)

Y/N's POV

I woke up, gasping for air. I quickly looked around, and noticed that I was in my dorm room, and not in my house.

Tears started pouring from my eyes as I curled myself into a small ball on my bed. I could see bits and pieces from my dream flashing before my eyes.

The fighting.

The screaming.

The blood.

I shut my eyes, trying to stop these images. But my efforts were fruitless. It was as if my own mind was purposely trying to taunt me.

"I'm constantly reminded about that day when I'm awake, so why do I need to see it when I'm asleep too? I just want a little bit of peace, is that too much to ask?"

I turned over, and tried to get myself to fall back asleep. Though I knew it was nearly impossible since I would be woken up by the same nightmare I had every night.

-the next day-

I had left my room somewhat early, and I was practically running towards the one place I felt safe.

I didn't go to classes. The glares and rumors were too much for me. I couldn't go anywhere in the school without being glared at, or pointed at.

Which is why I didn't go inside the actual school anymore. Instead, I spent my days in an abandoned shed of some kind near the back of the school's property.

I wasn't sure why such an old thing was on school grounds, but I wasn't complaining since no one ever went near it. Being inside of it made me feel safe and comfortable.

The small shed came into view, and I felt relieved as I got closer to it. I opened the creaky wooden door, and stepped inside. The shed was pretty much empty besides a couple of small shelves on the sides.

I had a blanket inside for whenever I got cold or tired. There was also a small pillow in the corner I would use. I walked over to said corner, and covered myself with the blanket.

I wasn't as tired as I usually was, so I just laid there, trying my best to zone out to distract myself from my thoughts.

3rd POV

Mondo had been wandering around school grounds for a while. He didn't really feel like going to class today, and he knew he was going to get scolded by Taka later on, but he didn't really care.

He suddenly saw something out of the corner of his eye, and turned to see what it was. The biker was surprised to see an old wooden shed a good distance away from him.

Mondo looked at it curiously, wondering how long it had been there. For whatever reason, he started walking towards it. He felt unusually drawn to it despite the fact that it was just a shed.

There was a feeling inside of his gut that he couldn't ignore, and he was acting on inpulse. When he got to the door, he slowly opened it.

He was even more surprised by what he saw inside: a girl was laying in the corner with a blanket tightly tucked around her.