Who is he? (Kazuichi Soda x reader)

(Hey guys! I was looking through my other book today, and I decided to bring back an OC of mine back for this book. Sorry for all the POV switches in this.)

Y/N's POV

"Come on, bell! Ring already, dammit! I can hardly wait any longer!"

I found myself fidgeting in my seat, anxiously waiting for Ms. Yukizome to tell us that we could leave. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I glanced to the left of me.

"Why are you acting weird? Is something wrong?" My friend, Kazuichi asked me. I shook my head. It was quite the opposite.

"No, I'm just excited because-"

The bell suddenly rang, and I gasped in delight. I quickly stood up, grabbed my bag, and bolted out the door, leaving behind my confused classmates and teacher.

My feet carried me all the way out of the school, and I nearly fell over when I saw a familiar figure standing at the entrance of the school, waving to me excitedly.

"Wassup!" He called out to me.

"Damien!" I called back as I ran over to him, and nearly tackled him to the ground in a hug. We both started laughing and giggling like little kids.

3rd POV

"My my, she seems very excited." Teruteru commented.

"She also had excellent form! Maybe I should ask her to join the track team!" Nekomaru let out a hearty laugh.

Mahiru got up, and looked out the window that was facing the front of the school. She noticed that Y/N was running towards a guy she didn't recognize. They hugged, and nearly fell over.

"Now it makes sense. How cute." Mahiru smirked softly. Most of the students were curious, and started to gather at the window.

"Oh my! Could that be Y/N's lover?" Sonia inquired. Kazuichi, who was still sitting in his seat, nearly fell over as he stumbled over to the window.

"What?!" He exclaimed as he saw the two figures talk to one another. Kazuichi was practically glaring at the mystery guy.

Kazuichi had managed to get over Sonia, realizing that he didn't stand much of a chance. Soon after that, he began to form a crush on Y/N. She was always there for him, and comforted him during his healing process.

He felt jealousy building up inside of him as the two people outside started to walk away from the school. He mumbled to himself as he sat back down at his desk.

Y/N's POV

"I've missed you so much, Dames!" I ruffled his shoulder-length black hair, causing him to swat my hand away.

"Hey, I just combed it! How am I suppose to get the ladies now?" He pouted. The look in his blue eyes told me that he wasn't really mad at me, and was messing with me.

"Don't worry. You'll find a girl someday. Or maybe not, and you'll stay a single pringle forever." I chuckled as I finally let go of him.

"You'll be the one laughing when I find a hot chick to date, and you have to pay up." He laughed.

"Like hell you're winning that bet first. Anyway, let's hurry to my house. We have a lot to do while you're here. Race you!" I sprinted off, and Damien shouted at me.

"This isn't fair!"

-the next day-

"Where to?" I showed him the list of places to go to. I had made it before Damien came over so we had something to do.