Heat of the Moment (Gundham x reader)

(This was requested by itsukkiix. I may have had too much fun writing a certain point. 😉)

3rd POV

Gundham glanced to the right to look at a girl who was sitting on the other side of the room. Her face was hidden in her arms, trying to hide the embarrassment of being literally dragged into the classroom by their teacher a few minutes ago.

He looked away from the girl, and pulled up his scarf to cover his slightly reddened face as the events of yesterday played back in his head. Little did he know that the girl he had been looking at was also remembering what happened the day before.

-flashback-

Y/N L/N was standing next to Gundham as they watched their classmates play video games. Her face was slightly pink, but since the room was dark, no one could see it. She glanced to her right before quickly averting her eyes.

She wasn't sure when it started, but she had developed a huge crush on the breeder. Sure, he was eccentric with his fashion style and speech, but he also had a secret soft side beneath all of that.

An amazing smell suddenly hit everyone's nose, and they all turned towards the classroom door. Teruteru walked in, pushing a large pot in front of him, and Hiyoko at his side. He announced that he had made beef stew for everyone.

Ms. Yukizome got everyone to sit down in a circle so they could all eat together. Y/N was sitting across from Gundham, and she did her best not to look up at him. After everyone said "thank you for the food," they began eating.

At first, everything was normal. Until Akane dropped her plate, and collapsed forward. Nekomaru caught her, but something odd happened: they were staring into each other's eyes, seemingly hypnotized.

Y/N, who was confused for a few seconds, started to feel strange. Her entire body felt incredibly hot, and her heart was beating faster. She had to start panting in order to keep up with the weird sensation.

The girl's eyes wandered around the room as she saw her classmates acting stranger than usual. As she scanned the room, her eyes fell on Gundham. He was holding his right arm, as if something was wrong with it.

Her eyes wandered up to his face, and she felt her heart racing even faster. His white bangs were sticking to his forehead, and she could see his glowing face that was only partly hidden by his scarf. Before she knew it, Y/N stood up, and stumbled over to him.

However, her legs felt like jelly, and tripped over her own feet. She fell, and expected to hit the floor of the classroom. So she closed her eyes, and waited for the impact.

But she felt nothing. She opened her eyes. She saw a pair of heterochromatic eyes looking up at her with fear and worry. Y/N glanced down, and noticed that she was now straddling Gundham.

"D-Do not touch me, mortal! My skin has been poisoned, and no mere mortal can-" He paused when he got a better look at the girl.