Confessions Scenario (Danganronpa THH)

(Hey guys! I decided to write this for the first game as well. As always, requests are open for these scenarios and one shots.

Sorry if Makoto's is short. I'm not a big fan of him. I also apologize for not writing one for Chihiro. I struggled with coming up with an idea for him.)

Makoto Naegi:

"H-Hey Y/N..." Makoto, your best friend since childhood, stopped you as you were about to leave the classroom.

"What's up?" You said.

"Can you come over today? I want to hang out..." He scratched the back of his neck, indicating that he was lying.

"Sure. Let's get going." You smiled. You decided not to press him on his lie for privacy reasons.

The two of you left the school together, walking side-by-side as the wind brushed against the two of you. It was a nice day out, so walking felt amazing to you.

Every so often you would glance at Makoto, who seemed to be extremely nervous about something. Again, you decided not to ask, but your curiosity continued to grow at time went on.

You arrived at his dorm room, and you walked inside. You two sat down, and silently stared at the ground, waiting for the other person to say something.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"W-Well, we've known each other for a long time, and I care a lot about you, s-so I was wondering if you...wanted to be my girlfriend?" He managed to say. Your eyes widened. Makoto...liked you?

"Makoto..." You reached over, and grabbed his hand.

"Of course." He gasped excitedly, and gave you a hug.

Byakuya Togami:

You felt stupid. You knew you shouldn't feel this way towards him of all people, but you just couldn't help it. There was something about him that made you swoon inside.

You, Y/N L/N, had a crush on Byakuya Togami. Interestingly enough, it wasn't because he was rich, or his good looks. It was the fact that he didn't treat you as bad as everyone else.

Just as you were starting to daydream, you saw Byakuya walking towards your desk with an unreadable expression on his face.

You looked into his beautiful blue eyes, wondering why he was coming over to you.

"Get up." His voice was low, almost a whisper.

"Huh?"

"Don't make me repeat myself." He scoffed as he started to walk away. You stood up, causing the other students to look at the two of you in confusion.

You quickly caught up to Byakuya, who seemed to be heading towards the large courtyard doors. You noticed something odd as the two of you walked: Toko was nowhere to be seen.

Once the two of you stepped outside, Byakuya looked around, probably to see if anyone was watching.

"Why did you-?"

"Toko told me something...peculiar the other day. Something about you having romantic feelings towards me." He started. You felt your blood run cold.

You had told Sayaka about your crush, and she swore to keep it a secret. Which meant that Toko had overheard your conversation.

"U-Uh..." You tried to think of something to say, but all that came out was a little sound.

"I suppose you aren't that bad looking..." He mumbled before suddenly grabbing your hand, and pulling you back inside.