The Cutie and the Brawn (Mondo x reader)

(This was requested by a friend I know in real life. This takes place in a non killing AU where Monokuma didn't take over Hope's Peak.)

3rd POV

"C-Can...I pet them?" A girl had walked up to Gundham, noticing that he had his hamsters with him.

He was about to turn her down, and call her foolish for attempting to make physical contact with his Four Dark Devas, but then he saw who it was.

She had big round E/C eyes that were filled with a childlike glint, and she was practically bursting with excitement. This girl was Y/N L/N: The Ultimate Cuteness.

She was a part of the 78th class, and known throughout the school for her adorable face. She was also known for having a bubbly personality.

A couple of people thought Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu had a baby face, well, mostly Akane Owari, but his face paled in comparison to Y/N's. She was a walking ball of sunshine wherever she went.

Some people thought she was just acting cute for attention, but in reality this was just how she acted.

"I-If you would like to. Hold out your hands, mortal." Gundham's face turned red with embarrassed. Most guys had this kind of reaction when being around her.

"Okay! I'll be super gentle with them." She held out her hands, and the hamsters hopped onto them. Y/N gasped softly as she looked at the animals in her hands.

"Hey Y/N, mind if I take a picture?" Mahiru called out from down the hall.

"Go ahead!" The freshman smiled as she turned back to the hamsters. She heard a shutter go off, and she looked back to the redhead.

"Thanks. I'll give you a copy later." Mahiru waved. The first bell went off, and Y/N pouted.

"Aww. Here you go, Gundham." She held up the hamsters, who immediately hid themselves in his scarf.

"Bye!" She waved as she ran down the hall to her class. Now, everyone knew that the Ulitmate students didn't really have to go to classes.

However, they usually just hung out for an hour or so in their classroom since they were all pretty friendly with each other. When Y/N opened the door, most of the people inside turned to her.

"Hey, Y/N! How are you this morning?" Sayaka asked. 

"I'm doing great! I got to hold Gundham's hamsters! They were really cute and fluffy." She felt incredibly happy just thinking about it.

She looked around at everyone, and noticed that two people were missing. Leon seemed to notice this.

"Is there something wrong, Cutie?" Cutie was one of her nicknames in the school, and rightfully so. She nodded.

"Where's Mondo and Taka?" The others heard her, and glanced around at each other, trying to see if anyone knew where they were.

Y/N looked out the window, and saw the two guys talking to Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. Mondo had an angry look on his face, causing Y/N to get worried.

"Where are you going?" Hina inquired as Y/N ran to the door.

"I'll go get them!" She yelled as she rushed down the hallways. She wouldn't normally be able to do this since Taka was a very strick hall monitor, but since he was outside, she didn't have to worry about that.

Once Y/N got outside, she looked around. She saw a familiar person's white uniform, and another person's biker jacket. They had their back to her, and they were arguing with Fuyuhiko.