Confessions Scenario (Danganronpa 2)

(Hey guys! I decided to write a boyfriend scenario since they're pretty fun to write. Sorry that it's been a while.

In this scenario, one of you finally gather enough courage to ask the other one out.)

Hajime Hinata:

Hajime had asked you to meet him at the fountain you guys always hung out at after school, and of course you agreed without a question.

When you got closer to the fountain, you saw Hajime in his uniform, and he seemed to be spacing out, staring off at who knows what.

You quietly walked up to him, and waved your hand in front of his face. He flinched, and nearly fell into the fountain.

Luckily, you helped him to regain his balance. He quietly thanked you as he glanced away, seemingly embarrassed.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You asked as you took a seat on the edge of the fountain.

Hajime sat down next to me, and lightly grabbed my hand. You blushed as he looked up at his face.

"W-Well, this may seem a little random, but...I've...liked you for a while now. I-I...wanted to see if you would be my girlfriend." The brunette looked away from you.

You gave his hand a gentle squeeze as you leaned against his arm. He glanced down at you with his face becoming more and more red.

You sat up a little bit, and gave him a soft peck on the lips. When you moved away, the two of you looked towards the setting sun.

The sky was turning a beautiful orange, and the two of you stayed there for wher felt like hours before Hajime walked you to your dorm.

Nagito Komaeda:

"Nagi, let's eat lunch together!" You walked up to the white-haired boy, who was sitting by himself in the classroom.

"You're so kind, Y/N. Despite me being a nobody, you always ask me to eat lunch with you." Nagito smiled as he stood up. You frowned.

You hated the way he talked about himself like that. Didn't he realize how much he meant to you? How much you cared about him?

"Please don't say that about yourself, Nagi. You're not a nobody to me." He gave you a little smile.

"Alright. Let's go." He said dismissively as he walked ahead of you, already knowing where you two were going to eat lunch.

You looked at his pale hand, and you were very tempted to grab it. You had liked him for a while, and he was one of your closest friends.

The two of you walked outside, and sat under a large tree that was flourishing with leaves. You pulled out your lunch from your bag, and a second one for Nagito.

"Here. I think you'll like what's inside." You smirked slightly as he looked inside the bag.

Nagito's pale green eyes lit up a bit as he pulled out a delicious looking bagel. He also pulled out some cream cheese and a plastic butter knife.

"You remembered that I like bagels..." He mumbled softly. You smiled as you inched a tiny bit closer to him.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I remember your favorite food?" You said as you pulled out your own food from your lunch bag.

You sat in comfortable silence as the two of you ate your food. Every once in a while you would glance up at your crush, who was happily enjoying his bagel.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Nagito said.

"Sure."

"Are you being nice to me because you pity me?" Your eyes widened as you quickly shook your head.