Rule Breaker (Yandere Kiyotaka x innocent reader)

(This was requested by MaidPyscho.)

3rd POV

Kiyotaka Ishimaru. A strict student who always follows the rules, and enforces justice upon those who deserve it. A guy who would never in a million years break a single rule for any reason, no matter what.

That was, until he met her. Y/N L/N.

The first moment he saw her, he felt a surge of emotions he had never felt before in his life. At first, he thought he just wanted to be acquainted with her, and he got just that.

But as time went on, he found himself wanting more. He wanted to become friends with Y/N. No, more than friends. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with this girl. He began to love every little thing about her.

The way she spoke to others with that cute voice of hers; the way her hair fluttered whenever there was a light breeze outside; and the way she filled his heart with happiness.

He was absolutely obsessed with her.

However, another emotion besides love awakened within him: this emotion was pure hatred. He hated the fact that she spent time with the other guys in the classroom, and he noticed that a couple of them blushed around her.

Of course, Y/N didn't notice since she was somewhat dense about things like that. She just thought they were being friendly. But Kiyotaka could tell that they were smitten with her as well.

These new emotions were slowly guiding him away from his goal in life, and he even thought about giving up on Y/N so he could continue towards the path of redemption for his family.

But he couldn't.

No matter how hard he tried, he  couldn't get Y/N out of his head. This was the first time he had ever felt love like this towards someone, and he desperately wanted to be with her.

He would do anything to make sure she would become his. Even if it meant abandoning his own morals for a little while.

~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, Y/N." Kiyotaka gave his beloved a warm smile as he greeted her.

Y/N turned around, and gave him a similar smile. Her beautiful eyes gazed into Kiyotaka's, making him feel warm and fuzzy. A feeling he still wasn't accustomed to yet.

"Good morning, Taka. Want to walk with me to class?" Her voice was like music to his ears. He picked up his pace a little bit, and walked side-by-side with her.

He couldn't help but glance down at her lovingly. Her H/C locks were bouncing slightly as they walked, and part of him just wanted to reach other and stroke the top of her head.

"Yo! What's up, cutie?" Another voice called from behind them. Taka turned around, and nearly scowled when he saw Leon Kuwata standing there.

Out of the guys in their class, Taka hated him the most. Leon was his biggest threat since he flirts with every cute girl he sees.

"Hi Leon. It's nice to see you too." Y/N waved happily. He caught up with them as well.

Taka clenched his fist tightly as Leon began talking to Y/N. He could see the same lovestruck look in his eyes, and he even blushed slightly when Y/N giggled.

Hatred was starting to boil within Taka, and he wanted to yell at the fiery-haired student so badly for even looking at Y/N like that.

That's when Taka had an idea. Usually, Taka would most definitely be angry and surprised with himself for even coming up with something like this.

But he knew he had to do something. Or else Y/N would surely be taken away from him.

"I apologize, but I must take care of something. I shall see you two in class." Taka said, causing the two to acknowledge him.

"Alright. See you later!" Y/N said as she continued to talk with Leon.

Taka quickly turned around, and briskly walked down the hallway. He began thinking of his plan in more detail, and how he was going to pull it off.

-time skip to lunch-

Taka, like he had done for a couple months now, asked Y/N to eat lunch with him outside. He didn't want the poor girl to see what was going to happen in what he assumed a few minutes.

"Thanks for inviting me out here, Taka. It's so nice outside." Y/N let out a satisfying sigh as she opened up the lunch that she had made.

"It's my pleasure. In truth, I wanted to discuss something with you."

"What is it?" Y/N asked. Taka took a deep breath before speaking. His cheeks flushed a little bit as well.

"W-Well, I'm not sure how to properly say this, and I know that this is very sudden, but I....I have fallen in love with you!" Y/N's eyes widened in surprise. She had no idea that Taka felt this way about her.

"R-Really?"

"I would not falsify the truth about a matter like this." Taka glanced downwards, feeling too embarrassed to look at Y/N.

Taka then heard the shuffling of grass. He looked up and saw that Y/N was now sitting next to him. Taka's heartbeat increased immensely as she gently grabbed his hand, and their fingers overlapped each others.

"I-I...love you too." She mumbled softly. Taka couldn't believe what he was hearing. Y/N L/N, the girl he had loved for so long, loved him back?

Before Taka could say anything else, the sound of sirens could be heard. Y/N quizzically looked in the direction of the sound.

"Are those getting closer to the school?" She asked as she stood up. Taka quickly followed behind her, knowing what that sound meant. His plan had worked, and he wasn't exactly sure how to feel about it.

Once the two got to the front of the school, they noticed their classmates hanging their heads, and a couple of them were even crying.

Y/N hurried over to see what was happening, but she stopped when a stretcher was being rolled towards an ambulance. A bit of familiar red hair was sticking out from under a sheet.

"L-Leon...?" She whispered. She took a couple steps back, and nearly fell to the ground.

Taka swooped in and caught her, but she began sobbing. She clung onto Taka, and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

He knew this would be her reaction, but he hated to see her cry like this. The odd thing was, Y/N's crying was the only thing that bothered him.

Poisoning Leon's food didn't bother him at all. In fact, he didn't feel anything towards Leon.

All his life he thought murdering someone was horrible, like most people. However, he did not feel guilty or sad that one of his classmates was now dead. But he knew one thing for sure.

He would never take such drastic measures that would hurt Y/N unless he absolutely had to. He couldn't bear to see her like this ever again.

(A/N: Sorry that it was short. Writing Taka as a yandere was definitely a lot harder than I thought.)