Jealous Scenario (Danganronpa THH)

(This was requested by KillingProjectGoGo.)

Makoto Naegi:

"I'll be right back." Your boyfriend, Makoto, stood up, and walked towards the lunch line, and you placed your head on the table.

"Hungry..." You mumbled. You had forgotten your lunch at your dorm, and you really didn't feel like going all the way there just to get it.

"Did you seriously forget your lunch again?" Leon came over, and sat down next to you. You looked at him with puppy eyes as you sat up.

"Leon, super cool big brother of mine, can you please give me half of that delicious looking sandwich?" You saw that he was trying to fight the urge, but you knew you would win. Puppy eyes always work.

"Fine. You're lucky you're my sister." As he handed you the sandwich, you leaned over, and hugged him.

"Thank you. I totally owe you. How about I help you with practice next week?" Leon's blue eyes lit up as he ruffled your hair playfully.

"Sweet. You're the best, sis."

Just then, Makoto sat down on the other side of you. You could see that he was a little tense and fidgety. You smirked as you leaned in closer to him, and whispered.

"Is someone jealous of my brother~?" His entire face turned as red as a tomato, and you giggled softly as you took a satisfying bite of the sandwich.

Byakuya Togami:

You nervously fidgeted as you looked around the lavishly decorated room around you. Byakuya had invited you as his date to a gathering of very rich and powerful families that his family was hosting.

"I still can't believe he invited me. He even bought me this expensive dress to wear. I feel extremely out of place though. Hopefully Byakuya will come back soon."

You let out a soft sigh. He had left you to go and converse with some of the people at the gathering. You assumed it was for business purposes, and you didn't try and stop him. However, you wished he had stayed by your side so that you would feel a little bit for comfortable.

"My, what's a beautiful flower like you doing here all by your lonesome?" You flinched as you heard a voice from behind you. You turned around, and saw a guy around your age standing there.

He was wearing a fancy suit, and his brown hair was gelled back. You felt your entire body tense up as you felt a flirty aura radiating off of him. So you did your best to build up the courage to lightly tell him off.

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm already h-here with someone. So please go away." His confident smile turned into a frown.

"Whoever he is, he doesn't seem to care about you. He's abandoned you here, which means you're free for the taking." He moved in closer to you, and you glared at him.

"I said, I'm here with someone. And for your information, he cares about me in his own way. If you "care" about me, you'll respect my decision." You could see rage burning in his eyes as he roughly grabbed your wrist, and squeezed it tightly.

Almost immediately, you felt someone else grab your other wrist, and pulled you away from the guy. Your face landed in someone's chest, and your now free handed landed on their chest as well.

You looked up to see Byakuya standing there with a scowl on his face. You felt your body relax as he wrapped a protective arm around your waist.

"I believe she told you to leave her alone, so I suggest leaving before I report this little incident to your parents." The guy seemed scared, and he quickly retreated to another part of the room.