What if...

○ What if Rachel was Percy's tie to the mortal world instead of Annabeth? Or even Sally?

○ What if Estelle was blessed by Poseidon? (Probably explains her sea-green eyes and salt-and-pepper hair)

○ What if Magnus was blessed by Athena when he was born? (Probably explains why his eyes were grey)

○ What if Bianca never died?

○ What if there were other spies at Camp apart from Silena?

○ What if Eros never outed Nico?

○ What if Will really did have the power of plagues?

○ What if Frank could shapeshift into people like Alex and Samirah as well?

○ What if the Hades/Pluto kids could store their weapons in the shadows? (Like how the magicians store theirs in the Duat)

○ What if Luke did not side with Kronos?

○ What if there was a dark reason behind why Demeter kept yelling at everyone to eat cereal?

○ What if Hades was portrayed as a good guy from the start, in media as well as the books, namely the Lightning Thief (book and movie)?

○ [minor TON spoiler] What if Hazel and Frank decided to get the H plus F 4Ever diamond pendant anyway? (Frank totally convinced Hazel by turning into a cute animal, change my mind.)

○ What if the Fadlans closed down Fadlan's Falafels?

○ What if everyone started calling Jason "mom" somewhere during HoO?

○ [ToN spoiler] What if Piper knew Shel from before TLH? Maybe they had been dating or at least had developed feelings for each other before Hera came and wiped her memories and created new and fake ones.

○ What if Reyna actually did land on Calypso's island (this is a reference to that one typo where Reyna said Calypso's island instead of Circe's, I just don't remember which book though)

○ What if the gods were actually caring from the start?

○ What if Loki made horrible "low-key" puns to annoy his wife while he was trapped in a cave? (Explains why she dropped the poison on him, honestly.)

○ What if Paolo Montes could converse more in English than he let on?

○ What if Percy got a break for once with no life-threatening quests or gods popping up to annoy him?

○ [ToN SPOILER] What if the voices Nico could hear were not Bob's?

○ What if the Camp Half-Blood store made customized t-shirts for every cabin if they liked since they made one for Nico? (Pretty sure the Aphrodite cabin would be the first one to get rid of those bright orange shirts after spending MONTHS glaring at the Romans who got to dress in purple)

○ What if the colour green was actually more important than we liked to think in the Magnus Chase books? (Seriously, every form of aesthetic of that series has at least a little green somewhere)

○ What if Pottery Barn met Doughboy-

○ What if Magnus could heal May Castellan as he did with Amir? (honestly surprised no one thought of this yet)

○ What if Annabeth had run away to Natalie's home instead of Camp Half-Blood? (This is such an interesting concept though, I could rant for hours about this)

○ What if we stopped glorifying Poseidon and every single disturbing thing he has done? (If you can call out Zeus, you can call him out too.) (Seriously, it bothers me a lot.) (Just because he acts like a "good dad" to Percy does not mean we forget the things he has done.) (He doesn't even feel any regret.)

○ What if another reason that Fredrick Chase was so attached to his warplanes and all was because of that one Chase siblings Halloween picture mentioned in the Ship of the Dead that Magnus found?

○ What if we didn't pretend that Will was just a useless side character to help "heal" Nico and be his boyfriend™?

○ What if our fandom magically realised someday that their fights over whether Percy or Jason is better would have been futile had Nico not kept his promise of keeping the identities of the two camps and the two themselves a secret. It could have lead to a war between two *equally powerful* children of the Big Three.

○ What if- yeah, I don't have anything to say anymore.