More crack generator stuff

(Unlike the last screenplay, Alex's pronouns are he/him here)

Magnus Chase was thinking about Alex Fierro again. Alex was an intuitive deity with tall fingers and charming toes. 

Magnus walked over to the window and reflected on his noisy surroundings. He had always loved grand Hotel Valhalla with its great, graceful gates. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel relaxed. 

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the the intuitive figure of Alex Fierro. 

Magnus gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a considerate, incredible, gatorade drinker with brown fingers and skinny toes. His friends saw him as an adventurous, ashamed angel. Once, he had even rescued a tasty kitten from a burning building. 

But not even a considerate person who had once rescued a tasty kitten from a burning building, was prepared for what Alex had in store today. 

The sun shone like dancing frogs, making Magnus lonely. Magnus grabbed a stripy torch that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers. 

As Magnus stepped outside and Alex came closer, he could see the skinny glint in his eye. 

Alex gazed with the affection of 6336 down to earth slobbering squirrels. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want your phone number." 

Magnus looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the stripy torch. "Alex, I stole your falafels," he replied. 

They looked at each other with confident feelings, like two hushed, harsh hamsters eating at a very adorable engagement party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two splendid uncles sleeping to the beat. 

Magnus regarded Alex's tall fingers and charming toes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Magnus with a delighted grin. 

Alex looked sneezy, his emotions blushing like a grisly, greasy guillotine. 

Then Alex came inside for a nice drink of gatorade. 

THE END.

Auto Praise: 

"I feel like I know Magnus Chase. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him." 

- The Daily Tale 

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits." 

- Enid Kibbler 

"Saying the sun shone like dancing frogs is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant." 

- Hit the Spoof 

"I could do better." 

- Zob Gloop