Floor 19 Headcanons

[I can't stop staring at the fanart asjdkhd-]

→ Magnus's room is pretty much the neatest, so they usually hang out or have game nights (to the death) in his room.

→ Sometimes, they just prefer shouting at each other rather than speaking normally, even if they're right next to each other, because it's fun.

→ They will not let anyone else kill them in battle. Only they are allowed to violently kill each other.

→ Alex and TJ have fights over who knows more cusswords in ASL, as they attend ASL insult lessons from Hearth. 

Needless to say, Hearth is obviously the judge.

→ Pillow fights (to the death) with taller-than-average pillow forts.

→ (I have this very cursed image of Halfborn as a VSCO girl in my head and I cannot anymore-)

→ Do not try to tell me that they haven't made a "Hotel? Trivago." joke, except they changed Trivago to Valhalla.

→ Throwing shards of broken ceramic pots is actually very satisfying for them. Alex has some saved for the whole floor when they just need to let out their anger. 

→ Apparently Halfborn has a PhD in a lot of things. Everyone is still wondering whether half of them are even true.

→ Need fashion advice when Blitz isn't around? Go ask Mallory Keen. 

→ Food code names, because yes. 

→ Magnus is the type of friend who says he doesn't like hugs but will hug his friends when they are sad at any given opportunity.

Mallory and Alex are the type of friends who will let only certain people hug them, and when they feel better, march down to the person who made their friends sad and murder them in cold blood.

The word "hug" does not exist in Halfborn's dictionary.

Halfborn does not have a dictionary.

→ During Viking luau, they wear the most brightly coloured Hawaiian shirts, all made by Blitzen. They have this contest with Floor 401 over who can dress better and it usually ends up with them getting into a huge fight, and end up dying before the big feast can even start.

→ Magnus once wondered who the Hotel staff was who cleaned all the rooms. What he doesn't know is that they're all ravens and wolves.

Yes, my friends, it is the wolves that iron and starch his underwear.

→ Mallory calls Alex "sweetheart" more than she has called Halfborn anything even remotely romantic.

→ "Why use a toothbrush when you can use a steak knife to clean your teeth?!" -Halfborn, at some point probably. 

→ They definitely dress up as cartoon characters for Halloween. 

One time, they dressed as Teletubbies. (Magnus was the Baby Sun).

(It was horrifying.)

→ Magnus, Halfborn and TJ like to try random life hacks on YouTube. Something or the other ends up exploding every time. 

→ Jack beats everyone in Dance Dance Revolution. Which is pretty embarrassing, since he doesn't have any limbs.

→ Magnus and Mallory come up with the most random insults together that don't usually make sense and the others are too scared to search up whether they actually exist. 

→ Prank wars with Mallory, Magnus and Jack on one side and Alex, Halborn and TJ on the other.

→ TJ's really good with children, and you can often find him telling the children stories at the Chase Space.

→ Jack likes turning into a disco sword at the wrong time. Like, they'd be in the middle of a battle where they're killing someone and he'd just start singing renditions of Dua Lipa while flashing different colours.

→ Mallory refused to believe that Annabeth was even related to Magnus after she saw her judo-flipping an einherji accidentally trying to kill her. It took Magnus at least five months to convince her.