CHB/CJ Headcanons

↬ Katie loves tea. She knows how to make almost every type of tea, like the classic tea, black tea, green tea, chrysanthemum tea, you name it. 

↬ Percy, Frank and Hazel have a day out every few months, where the three of them go around travelling in Paul's blue Prius. Percy and Frank try to introduce Hazel to all the modern stuff and just generally have a good time (with a few monsters, given that all three of them are related to the Big Three).

↬ Nico is 100% dragged into Percy and Thalia's fights. Even shadowtravelling doesn't help, because the two end up Iris Messaging him anyway. 

↬ Before going off to finish school Jason was gifted a huge helmet, courtesy of Harley to protect him from any flying bricks. Piper may or may not have died laughing at Jason's expression. 

↬ Connor, while sneaking around the Big House attic, once found an old video tape. Turns out, apart from the orientation film, there were other recordings of the old Camp Half Blood as well, including the cleaning harpies doing the tango on top of cabins, Chiron in a sparkly white suit, telling a Hephaestus camper to stop the fireworks that were being set off in the Big House, the whole camp jumping with bright yellow umbrellas into the lake simultaneously, and so on.

↬ Will absolutely nails the Mockingjay whistle. He definitely made it a thing when he went on a quest once.

↬ Lavinia likes to give exaggerated winks out of nowhere, just to see everyone's reaction. All of them are recorded in her memory very clearly, especially Reyna's.

↬ Travis and Dakota keep their respective camps updated on the latest memes. No one knows how they know, they just do.

↬ Poison Oak always wears a little hairclip on one side. Lavinia thinks it's adorable.

↬ Don the faun has a nickname for everyone at Camp. And they usually make no sense.

"Hey Nut Fowl, how's it going?"

"Ship dolls! Long time no see!"

"Hey, Degree Map, could you pass the blood water?" "Don, it's Kool-Aid." 

"It's not my problem you can't find your shoes, Insurance Sleet!"

"Hey! You! Objective Taxes! Leave the teddy bear alone!"

↬ Chiara Benvenuti and the Victor twins have the biggest battle during Capture the Flag if they're on opposing teams. It's worse than what happens with Thalia and Percy. By the end of the game, you can see campers soaked in water, trees uprooted, Chiron in a tattered suit, sighing with exhaustion, two completely ripped flags, a random newbie hanging upside down from a tree, another batch of newbies passed out in the arms of older campers, and the whole Apollo cabin trying to heal Chiara, Holly and Laurel's fatal wounds.

↬ The Nike cabin only listens the the top ten songs on the Billboard.

↬ Lacy discovered that she could kill monsters just by saying "You're prettier than Aphrodite". The whole camp considers her a child prodigy, while Chiron just stares in shock because he never realised people could use that for their advantage.

↬ The Dionysus cabin found out about the TLT musical once, and definitely re-enacted it with the Apollo cabin for Percy's next birthday. 

↬ They even sung the bonus tracks, and the Wittlest Minotaur and the Campfire song have been included in the official list of campfire songs. However, the Campfire song obviously has more verses including everybody's perspective (except for the Dionysus cabin because they're dead meat if they say anything, so theirs is either very nice, or just not there at all). It's mostly sung when newbies arrive and they want them to feel comfortable with the others. 

↬ Kayla, Lavinia, Billie Ng, Alex and Sadie have formed a dyed hair cult where they plan on dominating the world. 

(2.5 cult, if you're here, we have some competition. Should we form an alliance with them?)

↬ I feel like none of the demigod couples have normal nicknames like "babe" for each other. They will make up the most unique names to call their significant other/annoyance.

↬ The Hypnos Cabin can control the River Lethe's water to some extent. They use it in extremely dire situations where they wipe out monsters' memories and giving them a new identity, inspired by the story of Bob the Titan.

In conclusion, don't mess with the minor gods and their children. 

↬ The Greek campers have started talking to Hestia more often, and she's the sweetest goddess ever.

↬ Hazel makes excellent brownies. Only Reyna knows the secret recipe to it.

↬ The Aphrodite/ Venus kids are the first people to hype you up in whatever you do. They will compliment your everything, accept your flaws, boost your self-confidence and shower you with so much love, that you learn to love yourself.

↬ Centurion Shish-kebab- uhm, I mean Gwen, will give you the best advice for anything and everything. She will stay optimistic no matter what, unless you mention Octavian. She does not like that. And she definitely does not appreciate the "stabby-stabby" he did to her. She will "stabby-stabby" you all the way to Thanatos's bed if you mention it. 

↬ The dude who had a water cannon up his nose hasn't stopped complaining about it since, well, he got a water cannon up his nose. Even Hazel has lost her patience with him, which is saying a lot, because she's usually the patient one. Same with Frank. They have no idea how much longer they will be able to endure him, before one of them snaps. 

↬ Michael Kahale has the best collection of teen and YA romance novels.

*Don't expect frequent updates on any of my books this whole year please (except probably Common Mistakes in Riordanverse Fanfiction). My exams are starting tomorrow (they're like the mini internal ones but still scary), a month after which I'll have my mid-terms. A month or two after that I'll have my pre-boards, and a month after that I'll be giving boards. RIP me.*