💌 : a message for you!

hi guys! i'm currently writing this when i just published/wrote the part where tim kisses asa on the fire escape being a total CHAD of a man 😮‍💨 (sorry bout that scene.) anyways, i just wanted to have a little note while i'm writing the book so i'm not absolutely sobbing as i say goodbye to timothee chalamet and asa gubler. (at least this part of the story 🙂)

at this point, i feel like i've gotten pretty far in my writing. before i used to rank pretty high on the "social" hashtag, but recently i've reached #1 in the ranking on the hashtag, "timothee." this is HELLA crazy due to the fact that in above a book that has been dominating the timothee category and has over a MILLION reads on their book.

( highest overall ranking : #1 on female )

that's crazy that i was able to even be seen on the same screen as a book that i absolutely adore, alongside its author. i just wanted to thank you all for your love and support that has given me this time to become who i really want to be, a writer for both you and me! (hey that rhymed)

here are some fun platonic
facts for you to enjoy! :) xx

asa was initially supposed
to become PREGNANT!
  — yep! you heard that right, this was supposed to be a pregnancy story about a stupid one night stand that ends up forcing one another to never be platonic ever again. eventually i didn't go that route, but i did like the idea of it, and kept it in the back of my head for the ending (or continuation) of this book. this was primarily because i lowkey love dad fics, and ik that timothee would be such a cute and caring dad. <3

davis walton was initially played by HARRY STYLES !!  — as you know, the lovely davis is played by blake richardson of new hope club, but before i wanted a harry styles vibe person, so i obviously had the idea of putting harry to play davis

HARRY STYLES !!
  — as you know, the lovely davis is played by blake richardson of new hope club, but before i wanted a harry styles vibe person, so i obviously had the idea of putting harry to play davis. and that ways the plan for a while, but then i realized harry's not exactly in the look/age that i was going for, as he is a little bit older than asa and timothee in the book. so overall, i made the choice of making davis played by blake, which i think was the right choice! (blake is literal loml, okay?)

 so overall, i made the choice of making davis played by blake, which i think was the right choice! (blake is literal loml, okay?)