"why can't you pick me up?" he asks.

"i'm going to that game today and i have to leave early for it." i briefly explain.

"fine. but tell him we finish 10 minutes earlier so he'll be on time." he says.

"i will. don't worry." i reply. "don't forget to call uriah. you know he gets mad when he doesn't hear from us on his birthday."

"i won't." he heads back down to the field.

"i love you!" i yell after him.

"i love you too. now leave." he yells back. i smile as aliana and i walk to my car.
~~~
i pull up to my house. aliana and i get out and head inside. my dads sitting on the couch as usual.

"hey dad." i say.

"hey." he replies.

"we're going upstairs." i yell walking up the stairs.

"ok." he yells back. aliana heads up the stairs behind me. as soon as i enter my room, i toss my bag next to my desk and flop on my bed. aliana tosses her bag beside mine and sits in my desk chair.

"are you gonna change?" she asks.

"no. why would i?" i ask, sitting up on my elbows.

"because we might meet mikey williams." she says.

"and?" i question.

"ok. i won't bother you about your outfit." she says.

"what's wrong with my outfit?" i look down at my outfit. i'm wearing a tan sweater, black high waisted pants and white forces.

"it's screams white girl." she says.

"even the forces?" i ask.

"yes." she nods.

"i'm only changing my shoes." i walk into my closet and take out my vachetta tan low-top forces. i place them beside my bed.

"aight." she says.

the doorbell rings.

"that must be will and kate." i say.

i walk down the stairs. i open the front door. will and kate stand on the other side.

"you ready?" will asks.

"what time is it?" i ask.

kate pulls out her phone. "4:26."

"ok. we'll leave in a little." i say. i step aside to let them in. i close the door behind them as they walk in. "we'll be in my room dad."

"ok."

we walk upstairs and into my room. aliana lays on my bed.

"is that what you're wearing?" kate asks, pointing to aliana.

"no. i'm changing later." she says.