Chapter 41.(Final Chapter New Story Coming Soon!!)

*Harry's Pov*

She laid peacefully in the bed. Looking beautiful as ever. Everyone stood around her, tears dripping down their cheeks. This was it. I watched Sarah's figure beneath me. I ran my hand over her cheek. No one said anything. We all just watched. Everyone slowly trailed out of the room, leaving me stood their alone.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

She was gone. I closed my eyes and then heard the doctors rush in. I felt the hot tears slip down my cheeks as they tried to keep her alive. The doctors left silently, one placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. No one said anything to me. I looked up to the beautiful girl that lay asleep on the bed in front of me. I slowly walked to her side and traced my finger down her cheek.

"I love you Mrs. Sarah Styles." I whispered and kissed her lightly on the lips. I pulled apart and noticed her eyes open and her cheesy smile on her face. My heart stopped in my chest.

"You made it!" I said to her and she nodded furiously as tears silently slipped down her cheeks.

"I'll be back really soon!" I whispered down to her and ran out of the room.

"SHE'S ALIVE. SHE MADE IT. SHE'S AWAKE!" I screamed and everyone turned to looked at me. I nodded furiously and they all ran back into the room. Sarah's laugh flowed through the room and I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled.

"She's alive." I whispered and smiled at the ground. I kissed her lightly on the lips and opened my eyes to stare into hers.

"It's going to be ok Harry, we can be happy." she whispered.

"I thought you were gone," I whispered as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks and my thumb wiped hers away.

"Not yet. I love you too Harry, I always will." she whispered and smiled. I smiled back.

I was in love with Sarah and she was in love with me. I had my Mrs. Styles. I had the girl of my dreams right in front of me. I had my wife in front of me. I had the mother of my daughter in front of me. I had my best friend in front of me. I had the most perfect girl in the world in front of me. And I was the luckiest guy in the world.

And that's the story of how I fell in love with my best friend, made heaps of mistakes then after so much pain I finally got the girl of my dreams, my heart felt whole and I was complete. Sarah made me complete and I made Sarah complete.

THE END!!!

So I basically cried and laughed a little throughout this whole fanfic!! What did you guys think?!?!? !!!! Thank you guys so much for reading!!!!! xxx