Chapter 38.

A date?" I said smiling but trying not to laugh.

"Yes, Sar, our first date!" Harry said tightening his grip on my waist as we lay on out bed together. I felt so content and normal apart from the noise of Darcy getting ready for school.

"I'd love to go on a date with you!" I smiled. It felt so weird to say that to my fiance.

"Just imagine next week we will be getting married." he whispered.

"And a week after that, I'll begin the fight of my life." I whispered, Harry ran his fingertips over my bald head.

"Don't think about it too much, just fight" he whispered back.

"I'm so scared Harry, I am finally happy and then this comes and happens!" I whispered back. He smiled at me sadly. I knew he was just as scared as me.

"Knock knock, I'm coming in, you better not be naked!" Darcy yelled through the door.

"Hey D, it's cool" I smiled.

"Hey Mum, hey Dad! I'm going to school, I'll see you later, oh and Mum, Ash called and said you are going dress shopping for two dresses!" she smiled.

"Alright, thanks D, have at least an alright day at school and don't get into trouble or any fights!" I laughed and got up and hugged her.

"Have fun tonight! Not too much fun, you do not fuck on the first date, fiancé or not!" she whispered and I laughed.

"Honey, I have my morals you know! And it's our first date as a to-be-married couple!" I whispered.

"Still!" she laughed and walked out of the room. Her laugh echoed through the house and I smiled at her. She truly was gorgeous.

"What did she say?" Harry asked.

"She told me no fucking on the first date!" I laughed and he frowned.

"There goes my plans!" He said fake angry and I pretended to be shocked.

"Harry Edward Styles! How dare you!" I laughed and pulled him out of bed.

"But I want to sleeeeeeeeeep!" Harry said sulking like a little kid.

"It's 11 o'clock and I need to get ready so I can go pick a dress for OUR wedding, I want to look beautiful for you!" I said walking into our wardrobe.

"You could walk down the aisle with trackies, a hoodie, vans, no make-up and no wig and you would still beautiful. You are beautiful to me, your personality is beautiful enough, your looks are a bonus!" he said kissing me and pointing to an outfit.

"Have a good day beautiful, I'll be at Louis'!" he said then changed into a simple outfit. I changed too and put my wig on. I grabbed my car keys, wallet and phone and outside.

"Bye Harry, love you!" I said as I closed the door to see Ash standing in front of me.

"You two are so adorable!" she squealed and grabbed my hand and pulled me to my porsche.

"I love you car!" she squealed.

"Hey Ash, how are you going? Me? Oh I'm fine thanks! What are we doing today? Oh shopping! Come on, let's go, my car is right there!" I smiled and she scowled at me.

"I'm excited alright! You know I love you and I just want you to have a beautiful dress to make your day even better! I am so excited for you! I'm so proud!" she said quickly.

"How many coffee's did you have this morning?" I said knowingly.

"A few" she said looking down to the ground.

"Come on little red! Let's go!" I said and started the car.

Five hours of hardcore shopping later and I had my wedding dress, shoes and my outfit for my date tonight! Ash and I had headed back to my place so she could help me get ready but also so we could just chill as best friends.

"You know Sar, I'm so glad I came back here. I found you and Louis and the boys and my Lucy and I am just so happy, thank you Sarah!" Ash said smiling at me.

"Ash, I can't thank you enough, you have been there me so many times and I want to know if you would like to be my maid of honor?" I asked smiling. Her eyes widened and sparkled and her jaw dropped, I think I saw a tear run down her cheek too.

"REALLY? OH MY GOD! SARAH!!!!!! OF COURSE, YES, YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!" she squealed and jumped up and down her red hair flowing everywhere. I jumped around with her and we put on some music to dance around too. Harry was getting ready at Louis so Ash and I partied together. We had been dancing for half an hour when Lucy and Darcy came in.

"Do you two want to be my other bridesmaids?" I asked smiling. Their jaws dropped and they squealed and jumped around with us too.

"Oh my god Sarah! Your date! Come on, you need to get ready!" Ash squealed and pushed me into the bathroom. I showered, washed my hair and shaved, then I put on my outfit.

Ash curled my wig whilst I did that. I put on some jewelry and then my wig and finished on with some make up and BAM! I was finished after two hours. We decided on waiting down stairs and when the three knocks came to the door the girls squealed. I got up an opened it.

"Is my beautiful fiancé ready for our first date?" he said leaning against the door frame looking amazing. He wore a suit and looked just wow.

"Yes" I giggled and waved goodbye to the girls and closed the door.

"You look beautiful tonight Sarah!" Harry smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips then led me out to his car.

"You like pretty good yourself Harry, damn fine." I said laughing as he blushed.

We climbed into the car and talked about random things as we were driven to Harry's surprise place.

"Harry, I am so excited for this! I don’t like surprises but this one I am excited for!" I said happily as he laughed at me.

"We are here!" Our driver Pat said.

"Thanks Pat!" I smiled and got out of the car to see the London eye right in front of me.

"Wow, Harry. This place is perfect!" I said admiring the structure in front of me.

"We have one little carriage thing to ourselves and we are allowed as many laps as we like!" Harry said holding my hand and leading me to the place where we got on. The huge wheel slowly turned revealing the bright lights of the city. I was in awe of it. We sat down and ate a nice meal with just some light talk. When we finished I walked over to a window of our carriage.

"It’s so beautiful Harry, thank you!" I said smiling at him as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I love you Sarah." He whispered and leant his forehead on mine.

"I love you too Harry!" I smiled and kissed him passionately. When we pulled apart I leant my head on his shoulder and held his hand in mine.

Together as one. Together happy.