Chapter 8.

I had changed into my bikini that Ash and I bought when we went shopping this morning. Everyone was sitting in the lounge room that was connected to the deck. I had bought a black bandeau top that had frills and the bottoms had frills too. It made my body look amazing with my flat stomach, belly button piercing, tan body and long legs. I was proud of my body, Australia had done me proud. I grabbed my towel, tanning lotion and tied my hair in a messy bun. 

Ash walked out of my ensuite in a red bandeau bikini. Her body looked flawless and my jaw dropped.

"Fuck Ash. Those boys will have a heart attack. Your body is wow!" I squealed. We then walked down the stairs and towards the lounge room. Ash hesitantly stood at the door so I walked through in front of her.

"We will be in the spa if you need us" I said and everyone looked up at us. The boys jaws dropped and Lexi just smiled like a proud mother.

"Um, Uh, we will come in too!" the boys all said then ran out causing Ash, Lex, James, Mum, Dad and I to start laughing. Lex came up and whispered in my ear.

"Turns out Lou is single and that was his friend yesterday, that's why they weren't kissing. So tell Ash." she whispered causing us to laugh.

Ash and I walked out to the spa and climbed in. I told her about Louis and she squealed with delight, her smile never leaving her face.

Five minutes later and the boys walked out.....topless. wow. They were like gods, sex gods. I think my ovaries exploded.

"Holy mother of god that's wow." I whispered to Ash causing her to break her trance.

"I am coming over to swim more often this summer!" She whispered back. The boys were all laughing at something then started to climb in.

Ash was next to Louis who was next to Niall who was next to Liam who was next to Zayn who was next to Harry who was next to me. Ash and Louis were staring at each other again so I nudged her hard enough to fall into him. She made a bit of a splash and squealed from fright causing everyone to laugh and Ash to go red with embarrassment. I smiled at her devilishly then winked. She scowled at me and the we both burst out laughing. 

"So Ash, where have you been?" Harry asked.

"Australia" She said smiling.

"That's why she has such a good tan" I scowled at her.

"Oh shut your mouth, Aus did you good too, like wow." She said laughing. The boys all look confused. Harry put his hand on my leg and I just left it there. He was smirking at me but I just glared at him, I wasn't going to forgive him that easy. We all went off into our own conversations. Ash was talking Louis. Liam, Niall and Zayn were all talking and Harry and I were just staring at each other.

"Do you hate me?" Harry asked me.

"Yes, why wouldn't I? I have every reason to" I said bluntly.

"I'm sorry about Bianca and everything, I'm an idiot but I was still angry at you. I mean I lost my everything." Harry said sadly.

"I don't forgive you. Yes you are an idiot but everything that happened was Bianca's fault and by sleeping with her you just gave her what she wanted. I honestly can't believe you." I whispered back not looking at him though.

"How can I make you forgive me?" Harry pleaded.

"Prove to me just how much I mean to you." I said.

"I will." He said. I turned to look him in the eyes and for some reason we were both leaning in, I was too confused to stop myself. Harry's lips brushed mine then we connected, sparks flew around my stomach and Harry's tongue was asking for entrance so I let him and the minute our tongues touched I completely lost awareness of what was around me. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and he gripped my waist pulling me closer. We heard coughs from around us and awkwardly pulled apart. I looked around to see confused faces and Harry was smiling. What had I just done? Fuck no. Oh shit. I climbed out of the spa as quickly as I should and grabbed my towel and ran inside. I ran past everyone getting confused looks and I went straight up to my bedroom. I sat behind the door and banged my head a couple of times. I was so confused. That was amazing but why on earth did I just do that? 

"Sarah open up, it's me!" Ash called through the door. I moved away so she could come in. She walked in, locked the door and sat in front of me.

"So everyone is wondering why you did that" she said.

"I am too." I said bluntly.

"Harry seemed happy with himself." She said annoyed.

"I haven't forgiven him, I just, I dont know" I sighed angry at myself.

"Come back outside, please. Just ignore him and we can tan or something." she smiled and walked out. I slowly walked down the stairs after her. 

"Worst birthday ever" I muttered under my breath as I walked out onto the deck.

"What?" Niall asked me.

"Don't worry," I said quickly.

"Is it your birthday?" Niall whispered.

"Yeah" I said quietly then walked quickly over to Ash who was tanning.

I laid down and heard the boys whispering.

"What?" Louis said in a stunned voice.

Then everything they said was muffled again.

"So Sar, we are going to party tonight so wear a nice dress!" Ash said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I have a place in mind." She smiled devilishly then continued "So you totally sucked faces with Harry in the spa and you have no idea why" she said then started laughing so I slapped her playfully across the arm.

"Hey um ash, can I talk to you for a sec?" Louis asked from above us. Ash just nodded and quickly got up and walked away with him, leaving me there, alone.

"I wasn't sure if I should give you this but now that Niall has told you, I should probably give it to you." I heard Harry say. Then he placed a box in front of me and walked away.

I carefully ripped the wrapping paper off revealing a small jewelry box. I opened it and inside I found the most beautiful necklace, it had a silver chain and purple heart charm that was obviously real diamond. It was amazing. I sat there staring at it in awe, tears forming in my eyes. I had to blink them back. I pulled the necklace off it's little cushion and carefully clasped it around my neck. The cold metal causing goosebumps to form on my skin. I looked around for Harry but he was no where to be seen.

--------------------------------------------------

I pulled on my sparkly blue dress and Bally heeled boots. I made sure my hair was perfectly straight and Harry's necklace was around my necklace. I picked up my phone and noticed an unread message.

From Ash: Babe, come outside, I am waiting! xxxxx

I quickly grabbed my money and checked my make up before locking my bedroom door and walking down the stairs. I opened the huge front door to a sight I will remember forever.

Bright fairy lights covered every single tree. Candles were lit and placed along the ground. Red rose petals formed a trail to the Gazebo. I slowly walked along the trail, everything was so magical. As I neared the gazebo I could see petals covered the top of the piano and fairy lights and lanterns were everywhere. I smiled to myself, it was perfect. I climbed the two stair up into the gazebo and was immediately spun around in circles. When I was stopped I was stood in front of Harry.

"Happy Birthday Beautiful, I didn't forget." He smiled down at me. 

"Harry, it's all amazing! Thank you so much." I smiled gratefully at him then we started spinning around and dancing again. My laughing filled the air. I stared into Harry's eyes and we just stopped and stared. I felt all my feelings for him come back and I didn't care. I was happy being in Harry's arms. For the first time in 3 years, I was happy.