Chapter 39.

*Sarah's Pov*

"Breathe in. Breath out." I whispered to myself.

"Where is the beautiful bride?" I heard Ash call. I laughed at her and Anne opened the door for her, Darcy and Lucy.

"You look beautiful mum!" Darcy gushed as I stood up.

"I'm so nervous." I whispered as I hugged her.

"Why mum? You look absolutely perfect and Harry loves you so much!" Darcy smiled.

I was sitting in my bedroom of my house in Holmes Chapel, Chesire. Harry and I had decided on the perfect spot to get married. Under the gazebo. It was perfect. It was the place we had fallen in love, our love had been tested and proved and the place where we felt most at ease. Harry was currently in his house getting ready with the lads and the girls and I were at my house. I had my dress and shoes on, my makeup had been done I was just waiting for my wig to finish being styled. 

The girls had on red floral lacy dresses and my favourite ankle boots, black lita boots. They had red lips and black nails and smelled really nice.

They all looked so beautiful and I found it hilarious that Ash's hair matched her dress. Darcy and Lucy were flower girls and Bridesmaids and Max, Luke and Jake were ring bearers and grooms men, Louis was the best man and Liam, Niall and Zayn were also grooms men. Harry and I had wanted them all to be big parts in it. They were wearing suits and that is all I know. I was so excited and nervous and happy.

"Um, Anne, you don't have to but I was wondering if you would give me away, like walk me down the aisle?" I asked nervously as I watched her expression, her smile grew ten times bigger and I saw a tear slip down her cheek.

"Of course Sarah! I would love to!" she gushed and hugged me while everyone laughed.

"I already feel like a proud mother!" she cheered. I smiled.

"I'm glad that you are the one to be my mother in-law!" I said smiling.

"Just call me Mum or Anne, not mother in-law, thats too weird for me!" she laughed.

"You always were the too amazing second mum Anne!" I said hugging her and pulling on my wig. I fixed it to perfection and clipped my veil in and let it fall over my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I felt beautiful and I knew for once I looked beautiful. I felt Ash grab my hand and hug me.

"Last hug with ma single best friend!" Ash cheered and hugged me.

"Thank you Sarah, without you I wouldn't be nearly as happy as I am. You deserve this day. You look beautiful and I know Harry will agree. Sarah, you are truly amazing!" she whispered and I hugged her tighter.

"Don't make me cry!" I said joking seriousness and she laughed and lead me to my front door. I stood their contemplating what I was about to do.

"Oh my god, I'm so nervous!" I whispered to Darcy.

"Don't be mum, everything will go perfectly." Darcy whispered back and let go off my hand as Anne looped her arm through mine. 

"Good bye Sarah Evans, Hello Sarah Styles!" Anne and I said at the same time winking. I laughed and hugged her then the door opened and there was the path in between two rows of people. I smiled at the sight, it was truly beautiful. Fairy lights covered everything as it was the evening. Red roses were everywhere. All our friends and family there. A few cameras to show the world our wedding as apparently One Direction were still sort of famous, ha, that sounds mean but it's been like ages since they started, yeah, ok, whatever, this is a wedding, shut up Sarah, i want to hear the rest! Ha. I saw Darcy and Lucy walk down the aisle side by side putting flowers on the ground, then Ash hugged me and walked down the aisle looking like a red haired angel. I took a deep breath and nodded to Anne as we walked out. I walked down the aisle smiling. I looked up to see Harry and all his groom's men smiling at me. I laughed out of happiness causing everyone to smile. Our wedding was going to be original and simple. My wedding dress was simple, the venue was simple, we were simple. I got to the end and handed Ash my bouquet and hugged Anne then she went to sit down with Robin.

Harry smiled and took my hand as we stood together. 

"We are here today to join these to people together in marriage." The priest man said. (I forgot what they are called.)

"Harry, what would you like to say to Sarah before she becomes your wife?" he asked.

"Sarah, you look extremely beautiful today. I am so proud to be able to say that very soon you will be my wife, Sarah Styles. Best friends since we met in first grade. We did some pretty crazy stuff together, all those parties we went to, our midnight walks and all of that other stupid stuff we did together. You were my partner on crime and my beautiful best friend that I was probably too protective of. The truth is no matter how many girls I dated or bedded, you, were the girl I had my eyes on but I didn't want to hurt you. That night when I yelled at you and wrecked my friendship I realised that me becoming famous, changing, wrecked our friendship. I wrecked our friendship and relationships many times. When I think about it, I don't understand why you love me like you say you do but I feel pretty special because there must be something. Sarah, that first time I heard you sing, I was standing in this exact spot and in that moment right then, I fell in love with you, well I guess I realised it. Sarah Evans, I have made so many mistakes but I want you to know, that I love you and will be right by your side until the day you die." he said staring right into my eyes. I was so heartfelt that I felt the tears form in my eyes.

"Sarah, is there anything you would like to say to Harry before he becomes your husband?" 

"Harry Styles. The name that thousands of girls would scream. The boy that millions of girls wanted to meet. The name that makes me smile. The boy who changed my life completely. The boy who I could never stop thinking about. The boy who hurt me so many times. The boy who I almost caused me to kill myself. The boy who changed my world. The boy who made my dreams come true. The boy that proved to me that I was worth it. The boy who took my virginity and made me feel like a woman. He was also the boy who is the father of my first and amazingly beautiful daughter, Darcy. The boy who want to wake up next to for the rest of my life. The only person who can break me so easily but is also the only person who can fix me. Harry, I think back on my life and I realised that everything I did was for or because of you, you were always there or if not you were on my mind. It's crazy to think this all started because I brought a football to school and you being the boy you were wanted to use it and was completely confused as to why a girl had a football. Harry, your the boy of my dreams, I never realised it though. I think it was those curls that did this to me, made me fall head over heels in love with you. Maybe it was your smile that made my heart flutter or maybe it was just you. Harry, i'm going to fight for my life and I'm going to try my hardest for you. Harry, no matter what happens in the future, I love you and I will until the day I die." I said tearing slipping down my cheeks.

"Harry Edward Styles do you take Sarah Lily Evans to be your lawful wedded wife in sickness and health?" The priest man asked turning to Harry. Harry smiled at me.

"I do." he said.

"Sarah Lily Evans do you take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawful wedded husband?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"I do." I said. 

"You may now kiss your bride." the man said and everyone cheered as Harry lifted me up and kissed me.

"You look beautiful, I love you Mrs. Styles." he whispered in my ear and took my hand as we turned to walk back down the aisle towards the car waiting for us.

"I feel beautiful, I love you Mr. Styles." I whispered back as we walked towards the photographer who wanted pictures. They took photo's as we smiled, kissed, hugged, Harry took my wig off and kissed me, I looked up to him and smiled, we stared into each other eyes and then we got the normal ones with the families, brides maids and grooms men and then just the girls and then just the boys, one of Ash and I and then Harry and the boys, then the boys, Ash with Harry and I in the middle posing ridiculously and then one of Harry, Darcy and I. To say I was happy was an understatement, I felt complete.

I was now Mrs. Sarah Styles and I couldn't be happier. For now.