Chapter 35.

I walked into the garden ten minutes after the barbecue had started. I watched as Darcy sat with her friends. I smiled. I heard someone gasp and then everyone's attention turn to me. I laughed. Everyone looked cared or nervous. Nobody said anything. They all just stared. I looked at Madison sitting next to Harry and faking her smile at me. A deviously smiled and waved at her smirking at her angry reaction.

"Why are you here bitch? I thought I got rid of you ages ago!" she spat angrily at me. Anyone else would be taken back by her but I've been through this many times. 

"Wow. Swearing at me. Aw honey, you are pathetic. Pretty sure, I was friends with the boys and Ash is my best friend and Darcy is my daughter, so babe, shut up." I smirked at her. 

"If you are here to get Harry back, he is mine" she spat.

"is that the best you can think of? If I was back for Harry I would've punched you by now. I may actually love Harry for who he is not his fame but he seems satisfied with a whore like you! I just wanted to meet my daughter that I heard you are being a bitch to. You say one more thing like that to her and you will be hearing from me. Because unlike Harry, I care about my daughter and I would punch any whore who is a bitch to her! got that through your head?" I spat.

"Whore!" she muttered.

"oh honey, I'm not even close" I laughed and sat down with Ash. I received a hi-5 from Lou. I looked at Darcy and saw her sitting there thinking. I got up and went to sit with her.

"Hey guys, I'm Sarah, I am the mum who left D with that whore, so you can hate me for it but yeah," I smiled at them. They smiled back.

"I'm Max and if you weren't so nice I would probably hate you, ha" the boy laughed and I smiled.

"My Dad told me you were awesome and they all find Harry an idiot for what he did! I'm Luke" the boy said. I smiled.

"I agree but not because of him leaving because he is with that whore!" I laughed.

"You swear a lot but you are nice so your cool!" he laughed and Lucy scoffed.

"Is your dad by any chance Zayn?" I asked him smiling.

"Yeah, I'm Jake!" he laughed.

"You're so much the same, its crazy!" I laughed.

"I wish you were here not Madison, I really don't like her!" Darcy whispered.

"Well apparently I live just down the street so I'll talk to Harry and I'll make some agreement of that you can stay anywhere at any time as long as your happy and some other stuff. I feel like the worst person D, I'm sorry!" I said to her.

"You would really ask him for that?" she asked hope gleaming in her eyes.

"Of course, you are my daughter and you deserve it and Harry will understand or I'll make him" I laughed and Darcy hugged me. The others smiled at her happiness.

"TIME FOR SOME SINGINGGGGGGGG!" Louis screeched. I laughed and we all got up an sat near him. I looked toward the black piano sitting near the back of the garden under a small gazebo. I ran up to it and smiled. I hadn't noticed that everyone was quiet and watching me to see what I would too. 

"Mmm yeah, yeah, I stare at my reflection in the mirror, why am I doing this to myself, losing my mind on a tiny error, I nearly left the real me on the shelf" I sung and then heard another voice join mine,

"Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars, seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, its okay not to be okay, sometimes its hard to follow your heart, tears don't mean your losing, everybody's bruising, just be true to who you are" I stopped and the other voice did too. I looked up to see Darcy standing there smiling. Her voice was beautiful and melodic. I was stunned. I turned to Harry as he two was in awe. I turned to see everyone watching me. I just walked out of the garden and down the path to my house. I was in awe and I was stunned and confused. I don't even know why I left. I screamed when I felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around. Harry was stood in front of me. 

"That was beautiful" he said.

"Darcy's voice is beautiful" I said.

"You both are beautiful!" he said.

"Harry, I live just down the street apparently and I know Darcy doesn't like Madison so I wanted to make an agreement with you" I stated simply.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"That Darcy can be at whoever's house whenever without the other having a problem and I will not say anything to your whore as long as she is nice to D, if she isn't then D will come live with me, if she wants. Is that okay? Oh and you can come by whenever if you need D" I said smiling at him. His curls were sitting perfectly on his head and his small smile was melting my insides. He was the one and I couldn't have him. 

"That sounds good. I only want D happy and I don't even like Madison, I guess she is just......there" he whispered.

"Like she was just there when you decided you wanted to cheat on me?" I whispered and a tear fell from my eye.

"Sarah, I never meant to. She came onto me. I didn't think you would see. I loved you so much and I was happy with you but then you saw and I didn't want to lose you. You were my only. Sarah it's been forever and the pain won’t go away." he said tears slipping down his cheeks as he lowered his head and looked at the ground.

"In love, there's pain. It burns and it hurts. I feel it too but you should be happy. You had my key to happiness. I knew I would come back and I thought you would've made some smart decisions but Harry. I'm disappointed in you. You let me down, again." I whispered and walked away. I noticed Darcy standing in the distance watching and listening. Harry turned and saw her then looked back to me, then back to her.

"You can tell her about the agreement. I'll be at yours tomorrow morning" I said with no emotion then walked away to my house. My heart ached. It ached for Harry's arms wrapped around me, for Harry sleeping next to me, to hear his husky morning voice, to see his smile, to feel the heat than ran to my cheeks whenever he complimented me, to feel Harry's hand in mine, to hear Harry say my name but most importantly, just to be with Harry. All the things I couldn't do or have and it was killing me inside. 

Two days ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I had decided to fight it. I would have two months before I went into surgery and the real battle and I was scared. In a month I would lose my hair and everyone would know. I needed to tell Darcy and Harry and Ash and Louis but I felt like I couldn't. Hot tears ran down my cheeks as I realized maybe I would die loving Harry styles, maybe I would die without feeling his lips upon mine one more time. Maybe I would die without telling him the truth. I had to.