Chapter 17.

I had been with Harry for two months and things couldn't be better. He was over in L.A. doing some recording with the boys, leaving Ash and I behind. Today we were going shopping. As we walked through the shops we talked about random things. We had been walking for an hour and had barely bought anything. I decided we should get a coffee at Starbucks. As we were walking towards Starbucks, we stopped in a magazine store. I walked over to the rack with the latest gossip magazines. I picked one up and looked at the cover. I froze. 

"Harry Styles caught cheating on his perfect girlfriend in L.A. yesterday."

Ash walked over to me and gasped when she saw what I was looking at. She took the magazine out of my hands and flipped through it.

"Famous boy band member Harry Styles was caught kissing a girl at a club in L.A. last night. Rumors say that he took her back to his hotel room and did the dirty deed. Does that mean that his perfect relationship with Model Sarah Evans is over? If I were Sarah I would be extremely mad. He left her at home in London to go party with good looking girls in L.A! The girl whose name is supposedly Bianca seemed very pleased with herself. Apparently Styles wasn't even drunk! I'd love to know how this goes down." Ash read aloud. I ran outside the shop and to the nearest bin and threw up. I'm not even sure why. I ran home with Ash right behind me. As soon as I got inside the house I ran straight up to my room. I opened the wardrobe and started throwing everything of mine into a suitcase. We had moved in with the boys so I shared a room with Harry. I was so anger. I went over to his wardrobe and pulled everything out making a huge mess. I swiped everything of his desk. I pulled the necklace off my neck and dropped on the bed. I grabbed my bags and dragged them downstairs. I heard Ash on the phone at the doorway.

"Harry, you prick! How could you do that to Sarah? She is fucking in love with you and you do that? How could you are you proud of yourself?" She screamed down the phone line to him. She paused listening to his reply.

"Don't Lie! You weren't drunk! YOU ARENT SORRY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! You have lost her now! She didn't even do anything to you? Bianca? You fucked Bianca! No, don't fucking talk to me ever again and tell Louis, I’m sorry but it's over!" She screamed down the phone. 

"Ash don't do that to Louis because of me!" I said to her. She just shook her head at me.

"YOU DON'T LOVE HER! You obviously have no idea what love is! You cheated on her! She loved you! IM GLAD LOUIS HATES YOU. YOU SHOULD HATE YOURSELF! FUCK YOU HARRY, JUST FUCK OFF!" She yelled then hung up.

"Ash, you didn't have to do that!" I said.

"It's fine, I’m going to talk to Louis anyway." she said.

We walked out of the door and decided to walk to the bus stop. I stopped and looked to see who was in the park.

"Ash, is that them? in the park? they weren't meant to get back until next Monday and its Wednesday!" I asked. Ash turned around to see them. Then she started walking over to them. I just stood there and watched her. She walked right up to Harry and punched him in the nose, then turned to Louis and slapped him hard across the cheek.

"You both cheated on us, you are disgusting." I heard her yell at them then walk back to me. She grabbed my arm and led me to the bus stop to go back home.