Chapter 14.

"Sarah, wait!" He called after me. I just kept walking. I didn't want to hear it.

"Sarah please, let me explain!" He called again. I had to stop this. So I simply turned around a watched him. He was a few meters away. He just stopped and waited.

"Explain what? Harry, it’s obvious. You will never feel the way I do. You were told I was dead and you left it at that. Did you not stop and think that you would be invited to my funeral, you know because you’re the love of my life and we were childhood best friends? You moved on the day I was put into that coma. Don't you dare tell me I’m wrong because I've been told. I only have one question. Did you fuck her?" I said to him bluntly.

"I couldn't take the pain. I had to get away. She found me bawling my eyes out and she was there. I didn't think about anything because when I came to it, I couldn't think about you. and um, yes, I fucked her." He said back.

"You are a jerk. I can't believe you. You tell me how you feel when I was in that hospital bed and I realized just how much I love you. I knew I would do anything for you. But when I woke up and you weren't there. Why is it always you chasing me? Why is it always me who ends up broken? Why do you always fuck these bitches that wreck what we could have. We always have to yell at each other. You slept with her when the going got tough. Here I am, still virgin waiting for someone who is worth it to come along. I don't know why I think you're worth it. It seems I'm just another girl. Just go back to your blonde bitch." I said then turned to walk away.

"I can't." he said just loud enough so I could hear.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't be without you. I can't stop hurting you. I can't be good enough for you. I'm not worth it. I never have been. I wreck everything we have. I will never be good enough for you. You mean the world to me. I run away from everything so it won't hurt you but it does anyway. Amelia stopped me from killing myself. I didn't want to live without you. She took my mind off you, I didn't want to stop thinking of you but I thought I needed to. I thought it would be easier if I just disappeared from your life. I need you in my life. You shut all our fans up. You saved Louis' life. You don't care what anyone says. You stand up for yourself. You won't let anyone hurt you, apart from me. I seem to be able to break you with a few words." He said. Thunder was raging overhead.

"You’re too good for me. Your famous and I’m just plain me. You don't need me in your life. Everything would be easier if I wasn’t here. I am just some bitch who makes life hard for everyone. I'm not close to perfect, i wreck everything." I said with tears pooling in my eyes.

"Sarah, I can't deny it anymore, I am completely head-over-heels in love with you and I wouldn't want it any other way." He said walking up to me.

"You shouldn't be." I whispered to him as he was standing so close to me I could feel his breath on my face.

"But I am" He whispered, staring in my eyes. A tear dripped down my cheek. He used his thumb to wipe it away.

"I love you Harry." I whispered looking into his eyes. I leaned in, closing the tiny space and pushed my lips against his. He responded immediately. Rain dripped down from above. His tongue brushed my bottom lip and I let it in. I smiled as I remembered our first kiss. I had my arms around his neck and his hands were on my waist. It was perfect. 

"Perfect like the first time" He said causing us to both laugh.

"Will you be my girlfriend Sarah?" He asked me.

"Nah, I think i'll leave you hanging." I said laughing. He laughed then picked me up and put me over his shoulder and spun me around.

"YES! OF COURSE! I HAVE WANTED TO BE SINCE WERE 15!" I screamed causing Harry to laugh like a maniac. He wouldn't put me down, he just kept walking to Nando's.

"Harry, what about Amelia?" I asked seriously.

"I broke up with her after you walked out. Then she slapped me and walked out and started snogging this random guy." He said laughing.

"I love you Harry, I mean it." I said to him.

"I love you too Sarah, I couldn't find words to describe how much I truly do!" He said then let me. I just smiled and pecked him on the lips. The fans outside were screaming and the paps were going insane. 

"Welcome to the famous life. This is going to be so hard." Harry whispered in my ear as he took my hand in his.

"We will get through it, i hope." I smiled and we walked into Nando's smiling like an old married couple.