Chapter 29.

When Harry and I got home he told me he and the boys had some news. I had no idea what it would be but he seemed really excited. I walked into the lounge to see everyone waiting.

"Yay, she has arrived, finally!" Liam laughed.

"We have some new fo' you!" Louis cheered in a silly voice. Causing us to laugh.

"What? I am dying of anticipation!" Ash said.

"WE ARE GOING ON TOUR!" Niall bursted out jumping up and down. I looked to Ash and saw that her smile had faltered too. They were leaving.

"How long for?" I asked the boys who were all smiling. 

"Six months" Harry said happily.

"Your happy about leaving us for six months?" Ash said angrily. The boys all looked confused and then started laughing.

"You three are coming too!" Zayn said. Me and Ash squealed then jumped up and joined the boys in dancing around. I made a realization.

"How is Darcy going to survive on a tour bus with you six?" I asked watching them all.

"She will be fine. If we do get too loud there will always be a spare spot on the tour bus. Oh and Ash will be taking care of Bells when the concert is actually on!" Harry informed me.

"Why will Ash be doing that?" I asked confused.

"Um, you will find out later, its a surprise!" Harry quickly finished. I shrugged it off and joined in the celebrations and sneaking a kiss for Harry in. It was all smiles as we chilled as a group, back together again.