Chapter 36.

I climbed out of bed and dragged myself into the shower. The hot water scalded my skin and woke me up. I shaved and washed my hair then turned the water off and grabbed a fluffy towel. I wrapped myself in it then went to my walk-in robe. I got changed then went downstairs and made myself some toast.

I drank my juice then grabbed my iPhone and walked out the door, locking it behind. Today I was going to Harry's and any normal person would be scared to death but me, no way. I was kind of excited because I would get to see his house and Madison again! I walked down the street and waved to Luke, Max, Lucy and Jake who were playing football/soccer. Lucy across the street to me.

"Hey Sarah, D is at her house, she was upset this morning but she wouldn't tell me why and she said she wanted to speak to you!" Lucy said nervously.

"Thanks Luce, I'll go speak to her!" I said then hugged her and walked up the pathway to Harry's front door. I knocked on it three times signaling it was me to Harry then waited for him to answer. I saw his shadow as he approached the door and then the door opened to him and my heart sped in my chest. He was wearing some beige chinos and his blue blazer and red converse. He smiled my favorite smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey Harry" I said.

"Hi Sarah, come in" he said and moved aside for me to walk in. Inside was beautiful. It was homely and spacious. I turned to him and then heard yelling from upstairs.

"You pathetic bitch, stop crying, you Dad and Mum isn't here so they can’t stop me. Shut up you slut." The voice viciously spat then I heard a slap and a cry. Harry and I ran upstairs and burst into Darcy's room to see Madison standing there and Darcy crying on the floor. Madison turned at our entrance and her mouth from an 'O' shape. I walked straight up to her and punched her smack in the face. I heard the crack from her nose and then she fell to the ground and hit her head hard, knocking herself unconscious. I ran to Darcy.

"Are you okay D?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Harry you help her. I'm going to pack her some stuff she is coming to live with me. I'm pressing charges on Madison" I said to him and started running around and grabbing stuff for D. She asked for certain things like her laptop and school books. I picked up the suit case while Harry carried D outside.

"Harry, this is too far. She is only your girlfriend and she hit our daughter!" I said to him. He ran his hands through his curls out of frustration.

"I don't know what to do" he sighed angrily.

"Break up with her, Kick her out, Harry seriously, do it for your daughter! I don't want to spend my last months watching my daughter get abused" I snapped then my eyes widened when I realized what I said. Harry just ran back inside and the next thing I knew was I heard yelling and noises. I put D in my Porsche and waited outside Harry's house. I was watching D's friends when the door opened.

"Why are you doing this Harry? We could be happy together, I got rid of the bitch standing in our way!" Madison said whilst Harry was pushing her out the door.

"Because I don't love you. I used you. You hurt my daughter now get the fuck out and don’t come back or I will call the police, got that?" he said then pushed her towards her car. She climbed in and drove off then Harry sighed and sat down on the concrete. I sat down next to him

"I'm sorry Sarah, what a stupid mistake. Do you want to come love with me and D? It would be easier for everyone." he asked. I looked toward D who was now out of the car and watching us.

"It won't be easier. I will though." I said. I turned to face him. I found I was staring back into his green eyes. The pain in my chest returned. I closed my eyes to stop the tears. He leaned in to me and I automatically leaned in too. I was still staring into his eyes. He dropped his eyes to my lips and then back up to me. We were so close I could feel his hot breath. I could faintly hear Ash and the boys voices in the background. I smiled at Harry and he put of his hands on my cheeks and pulled me that inch closer so our lips touched. Sparks burst in my stomach. I smiled into the kiss and Harry did too. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I let him slip his tongue in. I put my arms around his neck but he kept his hands on my face. We pulled apart breathless and smiling. I turned around to see Ash, Louis, Emily, Zayn, Jane, Niall, Danielle, Liam and Darcy smiling at us. I laughed. Harry wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. He held me tightly. I lifted my head and smiled up to him. 

"I love you" I whispered to him.

"I love you too Sar, I never stopped" he whispered back. I looked up to him and I knew that now was the time. It would wreck his happiness and our relationship.

"Harry, I-I, uh...........I um" I stuttered. His eyes searched my face as a tear fell. I lowered my head toward the ground.

"I have breast cancer" I whispered and didn't dare look at his face. I waited a minute for his reply but none came. His arms left my waist. I stood and got the courage to see his face. I couldn't see any emotion in his eyes. So I turned away. I saw everyone's faces and I knew that I wasn't good enough. I took one look back to Harry shocked face that now had tears running down his cheeks and I knew what I had to do.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and ran away. I ran the opposite direction to my house. I heard someone call my name but there was no turning back. I ran just like Harry had all those years ago when I saved Louis life and was in a coma. All the time questioning myself if I had done the right thing and if he really loved me.