Chapter 3.

I stood there in shock as a lady climbed out of my sister's red porche. My Mum. The lady I thought I had lost 4 years ago. The one person I have needed for so long. She stood in front of me, just watching for my reaction. "Mum?" I whispered. She smiled as tears ran down her cheeks. I ran up to her and embraced her in a bone-crushing hug. "It's you. Where have you been?" I mumbled through tears and sobs. "I needed a break darling. I'm sorry I just left you. I'm so sorry" she said sobbing with me.

After standing there for ages just sobbing we finally went inside the house. Mum, Lex and James all went into the kitchen but I ran up to my room to get changed.

I let my hair fall down my back into it's wavy mess, i grabbed my phone and some money and walked down the stairs to the main area and found no one inside the mansion. I was confused, everyone was inside like five minutes ago. I walked around looking for people but found no one. I decided that it didnt matter and walked out the front door to see a black limo coming through the gates and my sister, james and my mum standing on the steps. My mum was shaking life a leaf and I was so confused. I closed the door behind me and stepped down the steps and stood next to my mother. The limo had just came to a halt in front of us after going around the side of the roundabout. The door opened and out climbed a man in a suit. My Dad. He just stood to the side and five figures climbed out of the limo and I grabbed onto my Mum's hand as we were now both shaking out of fear. The five boys who hated me. The One Direction boys; Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. Once they were all out of the car, the limo drove away leaving them standing and staring at us. Alexis was the first to break the tensioned silence.

"Dad! Oh my gosh, it's been so long!" She squeled jumping into his awaiting arms.

"Honey, it's only been a week" he replied laughing. Alexis then went and hugged all the boys with James by her side leaving my mum and I standing there awkwardly.

"Jill?" My dad said confused.

"Peter?" My mum said running into his arms. They stood hugging for a while. I just stood looking down at my hands. I looked up to see everyone staring at me. My Dad looked sad, Harry looked shocked and the four other boys looked annoyed.

"Why is she here?" Louis asked confused and annoyed. I just looked down to the ground.

"Stupid Slut" Zayn said angrily. Everyone turned in his direction with shocked faces.

"I'm sorry Lex, I can't be here, I can't be surrounded with people that hate me, I can't go to your wedding, I'm sorry." I said walking down the steps. I was holding back the tears.

"Sarah! Please! I don't know why they hate you but you can't run away from your problems anymore!" She ran up to me grabbing my wrist tightly causing my to wince with pain. She looked down to my wrist and flipped my wrist so she could see the scars. She dropped my arm and stepped back. I looked into her eyes and only saw pure disgust and confusion.

"Why Sarah? What happened to you? Why? Stop it! I thought you stopped!" She screamed in my face with tears dripping down her face. I just looked down to the ground and shook my head.

"Not all of us have perfect lives." I said with a emotion-less voice. I just walked over to my porsche and unlocked the door.

"Gonna go fuck some more guys, isn't that what sluts do?" Harry yelled to me.

"Ha! I don't know how a virgin can be a slut and actually i'm going to go for a drive to get away from your judgemental stares. I don't know who you think I am, I haven't changed, you all did." I laughed back then climbed into my car and drove away leaving them all with stunned faces.