Chapter 32.

*Sarah's Pov* 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! LOUIS ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM! OH MY GOD, SARAH, IM MARRYING HIM!" Ash squealed. She was jumping up and down. Her red hair flowing everywhere. 

"SERIOUSLY? AW, MY ASHLEY IS GROWING UP! ASKSLDKDLSLS! WOOOOO!" I sqeauled and started to jump around with her. Then all of a sudden she burst into tears. 

"Why are you crying?" I asked confused. "He loves me. He really does. He wants to marry me. Lucy is gonna have her proper Daddy and I'm gonna have a husband and he loves me!" She cried. I held her in my arms whilst she cried. 

"Sarah, will you be my Maid of Honour no matter what?" she asked me. 

"Of course, no matter what, I promise, even if I'm in a different country, I'll be back just to wear that dress and to be there for you, no matter what!" I said in all honesty. I would be there no matter what happened in the future. 

"I love you Sar, you are amazing!" she said sniffing. I smiled. 

"I think that's you Ash, it's always been you, you have always been there. You are such an amazing best friend." I said to her. She looked up at me. 

"Best friend? What about Harry?" she asked confused. 

"He's my boyfriend, isnt he? I don't even think he asked me. I think we just are together because you know, we love each other." I said. I was confused after that. 

"I better go fix my make up, love you sar!" she said then left the room. 

"Love you too Ash!" I said smiling. Ash was my rock. I wish she had never moved away. I smiled at the thought of her. She was perfection. Louis is lucky. I walked to the cafeteria to get some food. I smiled at the crew as I walked past them. I was on top of the world.

I walked in to see Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam sitting at a table. I grabbed a chocolate bar and a small packet of chips. I went and sat with the boys. 

"You excited for tonight?" Niall asked. 

"Very!" I smiled. 

"What song are we gonna sing?" Zayn asked. In that moment Harry walked in holding a girls hand. I pushed the jealous feeling away thinking they might only be friends but when he lent down and kissed her on the lips my heart broke into a million pieces. I turned back to the boys pretending nothing happened. I knew the perfect song. 

"Love Suicide. Is it ok if I sing it by myself?" I asked. I was trying to stop myself from crying. Louis noticed what I had seen and he pulled me in for a hug seeing as I was sat right next to him. 

"Of course you can Sarah. I don't know what's going through his head." he whispered. 

"Am I not good enough?" I whispered. 

"You are more than enough, he doesn't deserve you" he whispered back and then we pulled apart as Harry sat down. He smiled at us and started eating like nothing had happened. 

"So what song are we singing together?" he asked. 

"Love Suicide. The one with Chris brown not the one with Tinie Tempah. Liam or Louis do you want to do the Chris bit?" I asked. 

"I'd love to, if that's okay?" Louis asked. I smiled. 

"Of course it is Lou Bear. Come on, let's go practice!" I said then stood up and frowned at Harry. 

"Lou Bear, I like that! Come on Sar!" He said then almost ran out of the room with me laughing with him. We ran through corridors and hallways, laughing and knocking people. We ended up running out the wrong door and ending up in front of a bunch of fans. I turned to catch the door before it locked but just missed.