Chapter 11.

"Harry!" I screamed loud enough for half the schoolyard to hear. I ran up and jumped on his back.

"Sar! I missed you babe!" Harry laughed.

"Don't babe me. I miss you too! How could you leave me for three weeks?" I said pulling a puppy dog face.

"I'm sorry Sar! Hug?" Harry said going in for a hug. I just turned around. He sprinted after me causing me to scream. He caught me and spun me around in the air causing me to laugh like maniac. I thought he was going to put me down but instead he put me over his shoulder. I started punching his back but he didn't do anything.

"HARRY! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I squealed.

"Not until you say sorry!" he replied.

"Nooooo. never!" I screamed and laughed crazily again. He spun me around in circles. 

"Say 'I love my amazing best friend Harry styles!' or I won't let you down!" he told me.

"I LOVE MY AMAZING BEST FRIEND HARRY STYLES!" I screamed across the schoolyard causing glares from teachers and students.

-----------------------------

*When we were 14*

"Let's go to the park!" Harry called across the fence. I ran down my drive, my hair flowing in the wind. I sprinted to the park across the road. Harry was already swinging on a swing; his curls blowing in the breeze. 

"Hey Hazza" I said smiling at him.

"Come swing" Harry said. I sat on the swing and tried to swing at the same time as him.

"I'm gonna miss this Harry, promise you will never forget me." I said.

"How could I ever forget you Sarah? You and me are best friends." He smiled at me, his amazing eyes glowing.

----------------------

*Two years before the x-factor*

"Harry! It's raining. We will get soaked!" I pleaded with him.

"Live a little Sarah! Come on, for me?" Harry begged. I took his out stretched hand and we ran into the rain. His curls flopped into his face and stuck to his head. He smiled so his dimples were showing. He jumped in a puddle right near me causing the water to splash everywhere. 

"Ahhhhhh, Harry!" I laughed then splashed him back. He started to spin me around and danced with me. We just stared into each other’s eyes. I got lost in his amazing green eyes. The rain was pouring down on top of us and we just stood there. He looked down to my lips and back to me eyes. I leaned in and so did he. Our lips touched and sparks ran through my body. Harry smiled into the kiss causing me to too. When we finally pulled apart, he just cheekily smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me under the gazebo. We were both drenched but you could not wipe the smile off our faces. My first kiss with my best friend was perfect.

-------------------------------

"Sarah, I got through to bootcamp on the x-factor!" He said to me. We were sat in his room. 

"What? Seriously? That's amazing Harry! I'm so proud of you! When you become famous, don't forget me! You are going to go so far Hazza!" I gushed. I was honestly so proud of him. Happy tears dripped down my face.

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked all concerned.

"I am just so proud of you!" I said smiling. The tears kept on coming. My boy was going on x-factor. He could become famous. My Harry. I couldn't be any more proud of him.