Character Info: Female Knight!

Start from the beginning

Hair color: Dark green hair

Eyes: Brown Eyes

Favorite food: Fruit cake. 

Favorite thing to do: Basket weaving, teasing, fruit picking, taking care of the stall, and observing people as they walk by. 

Other hobbies: Singing, and playing the guitar.

Likes: Trees, and spiders (because she can relate to them).

Dislikes: People who copy other's designs, snakes, having financial problems, people taking advantage of someone else's kindness and laziness.

Fun fact about the character: Veronica since 13 years old, was already handling and helping her family business on traditional weaving. She has 8 brothers and will protect her at all costs. Some of them are even part of the royal knights of Puronia. 

Favorite quote:
"Sorry for assuming that was your lover, glad to know you're single." 
"Choosing between boys and girls? Why not both?"
"Love is fragile but it doesn't mean it's not worth the risk."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Name: Madam Prisha mon Liu
Age Currently: ???
Sexuality: Trans woman
Pronouns: They/Them
Height: 5'8
Magic: Unknown

Description: Beautiful, gorgeous, a goddess, you name it she's madam Prisha! If you need your fortune told or need some beauty products? Well, go on to her store! [Magicare]! Where your every beauty needs is met!

Hair color: Brown (Curly)

Eyes: Onyx

Favorite food: Unknown

Favorite thing to do: Unknown

Other hobbies: Unknown

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Fun fact about the character: Age 15 after experiencing gender dysphoria, they decided to change their changing and took on the pronoun they/them. They ran away from home, cutting ties with their family after not accepting Madam Prisha, and they followed their heart on making their own beauty product store in the capital city of Puronia.

Madam Prisha has gone through a lot of severe bullying, and harassment from others. Mainly due to being masculine physically but really feminine. They have gone through so much it surprises me how are they even alive.

Favorite quote:
"There's pride and dignity in what we do. Dressing up for a living does not make us look less of a man." -???
"The most important thing is to accept and be comfortable with who you are. Anyone who has a problem can fuck off." -???
"I kind of have this mentality that says, everything works out in the end, and if it's not working out. It's not the end." -???

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Name: Baron Edward Hills
Age Currently: 41 years old.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9
Magic: Unknown

Description: Soft, kind, loving, I wish he was my grandpa man, a man of good morals, and has no care for much money. 

Hair color: Black with grey hairs in some areas.

Eyes: Black.

Favorite food: Anything his wife cooks. Even though some of them can really be unedible. It's his favorite food.

Favorite thing to do: Collecting paintings, doing work, tending the art room collection his wife has made before she passed away and brewing tea.

Other hobbies: Fencing, collecting art, and investing. 

Likes: Earl grey, and coffee

Dislikes: People who have no morals, people who can't appreciate art, people who have said bad things about his wife, and sad stories.

Fun fact about the character: Baron Edward Hills, has been a love-smitten man. He had a wife who died just about 2 years ago, who was a painter and loved art. However, the doctor said they could never conceive a child. Still, the Baron refused to marry anyone or even look at another woman. 

He will only love his wife and will forever hold her in his memories. 

Favorite quote:
"I will love you, until my last breath."
"I love you for who you are, not because of what you can give to me."
"Love comes in all shapes and sizes. I know mine by heart."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Name: Catherine Goldheart
Age Currently: 10 years old.
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 4'6
Magic: Light Magic

Description: Short, kind, kind of teasing when it comes to her sister Rosarie, 

Hair color: White hair

Eyes: Light Grey

Favorite food: Junii Boiled Fish.

Favorite thing to do: Gazing out the kingdom wondering when will she meet her prince charming. 

Other hobbies: Knitting scarves, learning more sign languages, overlooking maps of other kingdoms, and making storybooks for children. 

Likes: Sweet desserts, the holy light, shrines, and teasing her sister.

Dislikes: Her elder Cecilia trying to control their schedules and adding more rules.

Fun fact about the character: From the moment she was born, she was mute and was the reason why her mother's body became so sickly. Feeling guilty she tried her best doing all the holy light duties and followed everything their parents wanted of her to be. She communicates using sign language but just in case if the person doesn't know sign language she carries around a small notepad to write in if she needs to talk to someone.

Favorite quote:
"The duties of a shrine maiden are endless."
"It's not our disabilities, it's our abilities that count."
"I am different but not less."

These are all the major ones! Thanks for reading Reborn as the Princess's Knight! Happy Pride Month! You are all valid! 

-Love from the author.