"Of course not, sir." Taehyung replies.

We've spent the last few hours discussing the upcoming deliveries and I have to say, it's a lot. I've never seen so many tons of different drugs in different shipments in my life. Not that I have ever seen a drug shipment in my life, but I mean this is even crazier than in movies.

Now I can understand where all the wealth comes from and it makes me uncomfortable to know that all this white powder is being resold and used. But I choose not to put much thought into what I am doing because I am not the one who started this. I'm here for a completely different reason.

"Good, take Jungkook with you. Let him help you." Nikolai orders, looking through all the documents.

Taehyung gives me an annoyed scowl and I mirror the exact same thing. We still haven't come to terms with the fact that we have to work together now, and the fact that we already didn't like each other in the first place doesn't help either, unfortunately. But I couldn't care less what he is doing.

"Yes, sir." we both reply at the same time, only for Taehyung's reply to ring out through gritted teeth.

I just smirk in his direction, because it kind of amuses me that he likes me even less than I like him. I then look from Taehyung over to Irina, who is standing next to her father, looking through the documents with him.

We've spent the last few days doing more training sessions so we can be sure I've mastered everything. To be honest, I had no problems with hand-to-hand combat anyway, though the shooting was a little trickier. But I wouldn't be Jungkook if I hadn't mastered that too in no time.

Not that I would ever use a gun against a human being, but I can now at least defend myself without shooting all over the place. And I have to say that learning to shoot gave me a good glimpse of badass Irina. The way her fingers wrapped around the gun and the way she hit the outline of a human body on the target at a long distance right in the heart and skull is something I can't get out of my head.

This whole thing may be wrong, but I'm not going to falter and say that the sight didn't turn me on. I wish her ring-adorned fingers had been wrapped around something else.

And now she stands a few feet in front of me, the off-the-shoulder summer dress accentuating her skin. Her collarbones stand out prominently and her slightly curly long hair falls in all the right places. How does she always manage to leave me speechless and for my eyes to see nothing but her?

"James is still at Medusa waiting to come with you. Go pick him up on your way to the warehouse down there." Nikolai instructs without looking at us. "Go now."

We both nod in agreement and set off walking. Passing Irina, I grab her waist, taking the small space between the wall and the desk as an excuse so I can be close to her even if it's only for a moment.

"Excuse me, Ms. Irina," I smirk, unnoticeable to others but I'm sure Irina can hear the amused tone in my voice.

The jasmine note of her scent fills my nostrils as I lightly brush against her body and I hear her breath catch. I miss her presence so much and I miss the time when I could take her in my arms undisturbed, kiss her sweet lips, look deep into her eyes.

I throw her a wink as I'm about to walk out the office door into the hallway and her lips curl into a gentle smile. She looks away as her father then explains something to her and I take long strides toward the main door at the end of the hall.