•5•

A week has passed after the breathtaking but at the same time confusing moment between me and Irina. Confused may even be an understatement of how I feel about her.

I don't know what her mission is and what she wants to achieve with it, but messing up my mind and thoughts like a tornado she managed to do. She draws me in with her attraction only to spin me through the air afterward and confuse everything I had ever known before.

It makes me speculate on what she has about her that no other woman has, but if I said I didn't find her interesting, I'd be lying. I also admitted it in front of her, which then was sort of a huge factor in our making out, but I don't think she took it seriously.

It seems to me like she thinks of me as just another guy out of many others who is just trying to win her over for her looks, whereas I am just genuinely curious about the person she is.

Of course, I'm attracted to her too, like everyone else who turns their head when she walks past them, just to look after her. She's beautiful, gorgeous even. But she might need to work on her personality a bit.

Anyway, she ignored me again yesterday, although I can't really call the seconds of eye contact with her on campus ignoring. There was an inexplicable tension between us as she devoured me with her green orbs. The tension was fiery and tense, making my fingertips tingle.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about her again."

Snapped out of my thoughts, my eyes fall on Namjoon who is currently sitting in front of me sipping his iced coffee. His eyebrows are raised in curiosity and teasing, to which I roll my eyes dramatically.

"I'm not," I lie, because I know he's going to keep teasing me about it, mocking my cockblock from a week ago like he's been doing the last few days. I glance around the small cafe we're sitting in, which is near campus, to avoid his eyes.

"I'm a law student, Jungkook. I can tell when you're lying." He laughs and his dimples appear. "Do you like her?"

"Hah, come on, Namjoon." I laugh sarcastically. "It's probably the other way around."

He hums in a sense of agreement, but I can clearly tell that he doesn't believe me. I don't care because I know myself and my feelings and I know it takes more than that to make me like a girl. I'm not even sure I can like a girl except what my dick tells me because I've only been in two relationships only to realize afterward that I'm not the type for relationships.

I am open to anything, but to be tied to one person and have responsibility for that person? Just the thought makes me shake in nervousness.

"But I'm starting to think you're into her and that's why you're testing me out." I raise my eyebrows and he chokes on his drink.

"No way. I'm just focused on my studies and you should be too," he says.

"Uh-huh, that's why I always catch you checking her out when she walks through the cafeteria." I laugh.

"Dude. She's weird. She doesn't talk to anyone and she walks around with bodyguards all day. Of course, I'm watching because I'm curious to see what dark magic she's practicing," he explains and I draw my eyebrows together.

"Don't talk nonsense. You're the weird one, Namjoon." I counter, now also taking a sip of my drink. "Curiosity killed the cat, they don't say for nothing."

Namjoon ignores my statement and his gaze is fixed behind me. "Oh, speaking of the devil."

That makes me turn my head and at that moment I see Irina running into the cafe. It's getting creepy how often I run into her without really hoping to see her.