Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"We are cleaning the house today" Jungkook announced as he walked to where three figures were goofing around.

Jungkook looked at his adorable doll and cooed before picking her up and prepping her face with kisses making her giggle

Jungkook looked at his adorable doll and cooed before picking her up and prepping her face with kisses making her giggle. Kim Tae-reum, Taehyung and Jungkook's baby doll is already an year and half old. Two years since Taehyung's mother was arrested. Their daughter is a precious gift, just as precious as their son.

"Mumma, gimme kisses too" Soo demanded.

"Come here, come to Dada. Dada will give you kisses" Taehyung interrupted opening his arms for his son.

"I don't want your kisses Dada" Soo replied and turned to his mumma again.

"Okay what did you do this time?" Jungkook asked, very well aware of the six year old.

"It wasn't me, it was Dada" Soo replied quickly pointing at his father.

"Oh! C'mon Soo I don't even know what you did" Taehyung replied with a chuckle.

"Okay tell me now Soo" Jungkook said sternly.

"I-I broke your p-phone" Soo said and ducked his head down.

"Again!?? This is the 3rd time Soo" Jungkook scolded.

"It's okay love. It's just a phone, I will get you a new one" Taehyung tried to calm his husband down.

"Hubby don't encourage him more, it is not about the phone but he needs to learn how to take care of things" Jungkook said sternly and Soo looked at his Dada with moist eyes.

"Mumma is right Soo, I am sorry but no help from me" Taehyung said and Soo ducked his head down again.

"I-I am s-sorry mumma. I-I won't do it again" The six year old hiccuped and Jungkook sighed.