(32) Astonished

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

The giggle rolled about the room like a child's spinning top, vibrant and heart warming as it moved around the people in its chaotic way. It came in fits and bursts, loud to soft to nothing at all and back to loud again.

It was as if there was an invisible feather at my little boy's nape brushing softly as I tickled him to get him fully awake. He squirmed and raised his shoulders to hide his little neck.

'Why only a child can laugh so freely? Shouldn't we elders should laugh like this as well but then again the laughters falls down from the burden of responsibilities unless you have a good companion with you throughout the life'

For the most part he kept his head buried in my woollen sweater, his black tufty hair sticking out behind as he'd just woken up from a long nap. His fingers curled into the fabric, not clasping it tightly, but just enough to reassure himself that I was there.

"My baby boo, get up now" I said and he whined softly in denial.

"You have to get up now Soo, mumma has to make dinner" I tried again.

"Mumma stay~" He whined and clutched my woollen sweater more tightly.

"If mumma stays then what are we gonna eat, hmm?" I tickled his sides.

"Pwease" He giggled and gave me his puppy eyes.

"Okayy. I won't go" I sighed giving up.

He kissed my cheeks and buried his head into my chest once again. I stroked his hair softly as he snuggled more, rubbing his nose on my chest making me giggle as well.

"Soo~" I giggled

"Mumma~" He copied me, giggling.

"Let's go to Dada" He said and I nod getting up, holding my little baby up in my arms as I walked upstairs.

I knocked on the bedroom door before entering, Taehyungie was writing something as some crushed paper were surrounding him. He is preparing for his comeback so he is writing some lyrics. He looked at me and Soo and smiled as we made our way to him.

"What were my babies doing?" He asked as I sat down beside him with Soo on my lap.

"Dada, Soo was cuddling with mumma" My little baby replied.

"And where is Dada's cuddles?" He looked at him with a pout.

"But Dada was wowking the whole day" Soo showed him his puppy eyes with an adorable pout.

"Dada is sorry baby"

"Dada don't be sorry, ish okieee" Soo said and sat on his knees to give his Dada a kiss on his cheek.

Taehyungie has been working more harder for this comeback ever since he came out about us. It has already been a week since the live and luckily we got more positive responses.

I read some articles even and one of them made me so so proud of my hubby than I already was. It said,

"Taehyung is the kind of singer that sewed up our souls. Giving him the support he needs is just an important part of us giving back to him, a way of thanking him for helping us after he'd had to seal up his own wounds. We never knew what he might have been going through while he was trying to make us all happy"

Taehyungie is like a guardian angel to his fans, once the fans take full light, their guardian angel plug them in fully to his energy stream and keep them there forever holding them with the strings of music. That's how he and his fans stay connected in the reality level that supports this one, our truth.

With a guitar as his wand my hubby is the magic that his fans needed to lift up their souls, to release the loving versions of their souls. For them he is the one who could fix what hell had shattered and I can't be more proud of my Taehyungie.

The respect and love he has gained is astonishing to see. I really am lucky to call him mine and I really am lucky to be his. Taehyungie despite going through a hard past and disheartening family situations, he is not only a best husband or a best father but he is a man with a big heart and a total gentleman for which I am so so proud of.

"Jungkookie~" He called.

"Taehyungie~" I replied with the same tone.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"It's just, I just- I am so so proud of you Taehyungie. I always believed in you, yet I'm still astonished. What you did is credible and incredible all at once. I can see why you did. I can see how you got there. It's just so far from the beaten track of what everyone else was doing, what your mom was doing and I am so so so proud of you hubby" I confessed wholeheartedly.

"Baby" He called softly and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much"

"I love you so much more hubby"

He leaned in to kiss me and just as his lips were about to touch mine his phone started ringing and he groaned pulling away. He looked at the caller ID and sighed before answering. I looked down at Soo and tickled his sides making him giggle as I heard only Taehyungie's side of conversation.

"Hello"

"Yes I am, what happened?"

"WHAT!!??" He yelled as me and Soo looked at him. He had a blank expression on his face.

"I will be there, yes I will take them too"

"Okay Joonie hyung"

He hung up and looked at me. I understood that it was Joonie hyung but I want to know the reason why Taehyungie yelled so suddenly. By his expressions I knew that it was something of a big issue, was it his mom again?
________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

😗 I am okay- I totally am

😗 I am okay- I totally am. After this teaser I am very much thankful to be an OT7 😗