(17) Make it right

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Koo was in the living room talking on the phone, I walked there as well carrying my little baby in my arms. He was telling me about how his day went and I was listening to him attentively.

"And then Soo and mumma baked cupcakes for Grand-Dada. You know Dada Soo broke the eggs really nicely" My baby said proudly.

"You did a good job my little munchkin" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"Would you like to go and watch cartoon till Dada takes a shower, Soo?" I said as I sat him down on the couch.

"Yeshh Dada, you can go" He replied grabbing the TV remote.

"Thank you baby, Dada will be back soon" I said and kissed his forehead.

I looked over at Koo, he just hung up the call. I walked over to him and back hugged him. He peeked over his shoulder to look at me.

"Who was that?" I asked and kissed his nape.

"Meow hyungie" My arms loosened a little at the reply, I somewhat knew why hyung would have called Koo.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I whispered and walked upstairs, without waiting for his reply.

I walked into the closet to grab some comfortable clothes and then went to shower. I took a short warm shower, I needed one badly to let myself cool down.
.
.
.
.
.
I was sitting on the bed, drying my hair when Koo walked in, I didn't look up at him but I sensed him walking closer to me, he took the towel from my hand and made me stand up. He dragged me to the smaller couch and grabbed the hair dryer and sat down on the couch. I sighed and sat down on the floor.

He began drying my hair so I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram. Yes, I have an Instagram account which no one knows about other than our close friends and hyungs. While scrolling I came across a post.

I looked up when I felt the blow dryer going off

I looked up when I felt the blow dryer going off. Koo was looking at me as well. He leaned a bit and pecked my forehead and I closed my eyes feeling his lips against my skin. He always know how to make it right.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. I understand" He said and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Do you remember the photos you received?" I asked and he nod.

"When I was doing the interview, the interviewer showed me the same images and he said that I have a g-girlfriend. You know, I have never been involved in any scandals because I know it will effect you and I never in my dreams wanna see you hurt but I-I failed" I sighed closing my eyes once again.

"You didn't fail hyungie. I trust you very much, no matter what the rumors is I know that it will never be true. It doesn't matter as long as I have you with me. Don't let it take a toll on you hyungie. You know how it is like, if you ran a long way, your muscles would need a rest to recover and the same is of the brain. Low mood is a simple request for rest and shelter from your emotional muscle you just ran a real long way for the sake of others, hyungie. So take your time. Then, when ready, you can get right back into life, feeling joy once more" I listened to him as he comforted me.

"I really wanna take a break love" I said and he nod.

"Soo's birthday is next week hubby" He said and I took the hint.

"What about a vacation Koo?" I looked up at him and he smiled, nodding his head.

"Should I let everyone know then?" He asked and I nod.

"Look into your schedule first and get it free first hubby"

"Sure your highness" I teased and he giggled making me smile as well.

"Anyways, where are we gonna go?" I said as I messaged Yoongi hyung about the plan.

I got the reply almost instantly, luckily he said that we can have a break for the next week.

"What about Hawaii hubby?" I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yes we sure can baby. I will call Joon hyungie love, you go ahead and call Yoongi hyungie" He nod and grabbed his phone.

I went through my contacts and called Joon hyungie once I found it, he picked up really quickly.

(A/n: Italic: Taehyung     Bold: Namjoon)

"Hello hyungie"

"Hey Taebear"

"Hyungie do you think you can free yours and Jinnie hyungie's schedule for the next week?"

"The whole week?"

"Yes hyungie"

"I guess I can but why?"

"Soo's birthday is next week hyungie so me and Koo thought about having a family vacation"

"Sure thing bub but where to?"

"Hawaii hyungie"

"Alright then bub. I will book the tickets for 8"

"Make it 9 hyungie"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna ask Dad as well"

"Dad isn't here Taebear, he went to LA because of some urgent paperwork"

"Ohh, okay then 8 it is"

"Alright then, I am gonna go make the arrangements"

"Okay hyungie"

I hung up with a wide smile. I looked up at Koo and he was smiling as well. Seeing him smile oh so widely, I knew that the trio agreed to the plan as well. Half an hour ago I had a really bad mood and I know it's completely opposite only because of Koo.

He can always make it right.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

A glimpse of today's chapter