(31) Heartbeat

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

After Ryujin left, Taehyung and Jungkook took an hour to talk and decide something. Now here they were as Taehyung was setting up his phone to go live. He started the live and waited for a couple of minutes to let his fans join.

Jungkook on the other hand, was dressing up Soo and waiting for Taehyung to come and get him after he is done. After a few minutes, Taehyung smiled and greeted all his fans politely. He made some small talks with them and replied to some comments before clearing his throat.

"I wanna share something with you all. So, as you all know I have been in this industry for 7 years now and there is something going on in my life for the last 8 and a half years that you all aren't aware of.

I will be honest with you all or else hold my tongue. It goes against my nature to deceive, for that is the enemy of trust and trust is an essential part of lasting love. Yet don't fear to ask questions, I like to hear them. In your questions is part of you all. I promise that I will let you know my heart and mind as fully as I can" Taehyung let out a sigh and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"The thing is, umm, I-I am married. I know this is a shock but yes I am married and I have a 4 year old son. I have been together with the person since 8 years. I never meant to hide it from you all but the situation wasn't good neither it was wise. I hope this won't change anything and you guys will support me for who I am not from who I am married too, I hope you all will accept me" Taehyung said and a after a few seconds he stood up.

He spoke those words so casually as he was aware of the fear those words bring.

He walked out of the bedroom and went to Soo's room to get his husband and their little boy. He carried Soo in his arms and Jungkook followed behind him back to the bedroom where the live was still going on.

He sat down on the chair again with Soo still in his arms. He held Jungkook's hand and gestured him to sit down on the chair beside him and the younger does what he was told to.

In all honesty Taehyung was nervous it was because what he was doing mattered and he felt the need to get it right. Yet that is also the motivation he needed to conquer and move onwards at a good pace and with Jungkook by his side it seemed all perfect because only when he can speak truth to his fans, can have strong loving bonds with the other millions of them, other wise they would just be attempting to attach to a mirage.

The thing was, Jungkook was also feeling the same. As some people say, with time thoughts change. Jungkook's thought changed and here the little family was telling the world about the secret, finally.

"Meet my son, Kim Jungsoo. Soo baby, introduce yourself" Taehyung said pointing at the camera for the little boy to look.

"Hello, I am Kim Jungsoo. I am four ywer old" Soo introduced holding up four fingers in front of the camera.

Comments flooded in, some praising Taehyung for his braveness, some cooing at the little baby, some squealing over the cute couple, some hating. But no one was going to pay attention to those negative things.

"And this, this is my husband Kim Jungkook. This is my little family, they both are my heartbeat" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with a smitten and fond, loving gaze.

Jungkook blushed slightly at Taehyung's ever so soft gaze. Trust and faith are anchors of love, without them it can drift away. So they were going to be honest so they could have all three for forever.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: Is this pace okay? I hope it didn't seemed rushed.

Also, the book is coming to an end soon. The end is nearing but still a little more is left, the main climax is arriving. So, stay tuned)

🌠 The smitten duo 🌠

🌠 The smitten duo 🌠