(27) For You

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

There is a silence to my soul, I am fall leaves under frost. I feel the chill in my blood, coldness bringing the synapses of my brain to a stand still. Part of it is a pain, yet one I can endure, one I can sleep through night after night without the anaesthesia of false hope. This is my winter as I wait for spring and the chattering of the birds.

I pressed the doorbell and stared at the door for a couple of seconds before the door opened.

"Hey Taebear" Jin hyung greeted and I hugged him.

"What happened?" Jin hyung asked worriedly.

"Hyungiee, h-he walked out" I mumbled as tears welled up in my eyes again.

"Taebear, what's wrong? What happened? Tell me bub" He asked cupping my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"JINNIE, HAVE YOU SEEN THE CURRENT BOOK I AM READING?" I heard Joonie hyung yelling.

I looked at Jin hyung and he shook his head, I smiled slightly. He gestured me to come in and I did, I discarded my shoes and followed him inside.

"JINN-" Joonie hyung yelled again but stopped mid-sentence when he saw me.

He smiled widely and walked to me giving me a bone crushing hug. I huffed out loudly from the tight grip.

"H-hyung c-can't b-breath" I puffed out and looked at Jin hyung.

He chuckled and pulled Joonie hyung away from me. Joonie hyung gave me sheepish smile. I shook my head and plopped myself on the couch.

"What is my favorite brother doing here?" Joonie hyung asked smiling as he sat down on the couch beside me as well.

Jin hyung went to the kitchen, probably to get some drinks for us. I looked at Joonie hyung with a straight face and asked,

"Favorite? How many brothers do you have beside me?"

"Ehh-?" He let out, confused at the sudden question.

"I'm kidding" I mumbled and leaned my head on his shoulder before closing my eyes.

"Taebear?" He called and I hummed as my eyes were still closed.

"What's wrong?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and shook my head.

"N-nothing hyung" I mumbled.

"Do you seriously take me as a fool Taebear? I am your brother, we share the blood and genes. I noticed how uneasy you looked when you entered. Your nose is red, eyes are swollen as if you have cried for hours and you still tell me it's nothing" I hugged him tightly, shoving my face in his chest.

I felt him patting my head and back as he hugged me back. One after another tears streaked down again as if crying for 3 hours wasn't enough. It has been 4 hours since I walked out of home. I was just driving around for the past 4 hours and in that 4 hours I cried for 3 hours straight. I took 1 hour to calm myself down before I drove here.

Feeling empty and feeling tired have such a strong connection to one another that I need to fully rest before I can figure out what is what. I can pull myself to standing, I always can, yet tears come in such generous streams as I long for a hand to reach down. I feel, it's good that I can climb hearing only the echo of my feet, I just think that it would transform to something brighter all the faster in the company of hyungs.

I asked Jiminie to take care of Koo and Soo as he was downstairs when I was about to head out and Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung were in Soo's room. I sighed and wiped the tears before pulling away from hyung.

"Hyung, I had a fight with Koo" I unconsciously pouted.

"That was already known Taebear, you only cry when you two fight" Jinnie hyung said walking towards us with a tray full of soft drinks and snacks.

"What was the reason?" Joonie hyung asked.

I took a deep breath before explaining everything that happened. Tears started flowing down again. Only one question in my mind,

Why? Why did he had to walk out?

"Hyung, why did he had to walk out when I did everything for him. I kept our relationship a secret to keep them safe. I hid it from the world because he wanted to, I did everything he asked for or requested for. In return I only asked him to stay by side always and forever and what did he do? He just walked out listening to a person who doesn't even matter in my life? Why hyungie, I can't understand it and it makes me more angry. He could have come to me and asked me about it. You know hyung Eun-ju told him that I never hang out with her and he should have understood that I am loyal to him right? Then why? Did I gave him a reason to do so hyung?"

He knows, he knows I am as humble as a loyal dog who guards and loves their family, not as humble as a dog whom rolls over at anyone else's approach.

"Taebear, I know he shouldn't have walked out and I understand where are you coming from but I guess you both should sit and talk about this. You know our Koo loves you so very much. Don't doubt his love Taebear" Jinnie hyung said and Joonie hyung nod his head agreeing with him.

"I can never hyung, I can never doubt his love and you know I talked to him. I asked him why and he just said that he couldn't think straight but I didn't ever give him a reason, did I hyung?"

Being sad is the book of what hurts me and it takes courage to read pages inked in my own tears when the reason is you. Why? When I did everything for you?
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: Thank you everyone for supporting me, it means a lot and seeing so many thoughtful and caring messages made my day so thank you so much. I am sorry I couldn't reply everyone and I unpublished it because I don't think it was necessary anymore, I just wanted to let you all know what happened and I am really happy to see the responses. I love you all so much, thank you for being there. Sorry to those to whom I couldn't reply but your comments means a lot, I read them all. Earning so many people who are my side, this is what is the greatest accomplishment for me)

 Earning so many people who are my side, this is what is the greatest accomplishment for me)

🥺🥺🥺