(4) 2 years ago

(A/n: A long chapter ahead also this chapter is only a flashback of events)

Third Person's POV

Sometimes you just have to be strong and fight back. Sometimes you just gotta hide things for the sake of your loved ones. Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin were doing the same by hiding Jungkook and baby Soo from their parents. It is for their safety.

It was a day before Kim Jungsoo's first birthday when Taehyung got a call from his parents that they want to meet him. The elder didn't give too much thought to and got ready to go and see his parents.

He was somewhat happy for meeting his parents after 2 weeks but at the same time somewhere in his heart he wasn't that happy. He felt like something was wrong. Although he shrugged his thoughts and went to his baby bun who was feeding the little baby.

"I'll be leaving now love" Taehyung said and kissed his son's forehead and then leaned forward to his baby's lips.

He kissed him softly and then pecked his forehead as well.

"Be safe and come back soon" Jungkook said with a wide grin.

He then took Soo's hand in his who was sitting on his lap and waved to Taehyung.

"Soo say bye to Dada" He said looking at his son.

Taehyung chuckled when his son giggled. He looked at the duo with heart eyes before finally biding them goodbye. He got in his car and drove to his parent's house. He had a smile adorning his lips as he remembered the adorable interaction of the mother son duo.

Soon, a familiar house came in view. He parked his car and got out. What he didn't notice was that there was a unfamiliar car parked too. He was swirling his car keys as he entered the mansion bowing and smiling to the staffs passing by.

He entered the living room but no one noticed him yet although he saw three unfamiliar faces. Also the frowns and worry on Namjoon and Jin's face didn't went unnoticed by him. Taehyung's Dad saw his son and smiled.

"Tae you're here! Come" Mr. Kim said and gestured his son to sit on the empty space beside him.

He bowed to the unfamiliar faces and sat down. He gave Namjoon and Jin a questioning look but they both couldn't say anything.

"Tae meet Mr. and Mrs. Choi and this is Choi Yanrae, their only daughter and as you already know he is Taehyung my son" Mr. Kim introduced him to the three.