(8) Sudden Change

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

It was a pretty calm day for me as Tae had gone for a photoshoot and Soo was in his kindergarten, I was alone till I go and pick Soo up. Tae already informed that he would be coming late today.

I have thought about working instead of sitting idle at home but then again Soo is only 3 and Tae can't drop or pick Soo up from the kindergarten. Maybe when Soo would be a little older I would take up a job for myself. I never even liked the idea of Tae bearing all of our expenses but he says 'I earn only for you both'.

It was time to go and pick up my little baby. So I got my jacket, wallet, car keys and left to pick him up.

I parked the car and looked for Soo. He always stays with his two friends at this time but today I saw he wasn't with his friends.

"Hey bubs" I said as I approached Soo's friends.

"Hello Uncle Kookie" The two said and I smiled widely, ruffling their hairs.

"Have you seen Soo babies?" I asked and they were about to say something but got cut off.

"Mumma" Soo ran to me, I knelt down on one knee and hugged him.

"Hey baby. Shall we go?" I asked and felt him nodding his head on my neck.

I stood up and extended my hand but he shook his head and made grabby hands to me. I picked him and we bid goodbyes to Soo's friends. I settled him down securely in the passenger's seat and we drove off to home.

"Soo, are you okay?" I asked looking at him a little then focusing on the road.

"Yes mumma" He said and looked out of the window.

He never stays this quiet, he always tells me about his day while we drive back home but he is extremely quiet today. After 15 minutes, we reached home.

"Baby go and change, I will fix a snack for you" I said.

"I don' wanna eat mumma" He said and walked upstairs taking little steps.

He came back after he got changed. I was sitting on the couch with two bottles of banana milk. He came and climbed on the couch beside me. I gave him his banana milk but he shook his head and grabbed my phone. I frowned but was waiting to see what he was doing.