(34) Good Days (M)

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

One time I thought my emotional scars were as a net that promised to drown me in briny depths. No more. Now I stand on the rock and those scars became bright sparks in the sunlight, golden fireworks giving light back into the dawn. There was no more of my mother's crimes, no more fear, no more hiding. Now it was just me, my Koo and our baby Soo. Just good days!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt the warmth beside me. I looked and found Koo looking at me with a smile, I smiled back at him and kissed his forehead.

"Do you think Soo would be asleep by now?" He asked and I glanced at the wall clock.

"Yeah he probably would be, it's quite late now" I replied and he nod.

Soo had gone to have a sleepover at Joon and Jinnie hyung, Dad was with them too. He would be back tomorrow evening so me and Koo had a bit of time for ourselves. I looked at Koo when he pecked my lips and mumbled a small good night before facing away from me. He likes to be the small spoon but that wasn't something I had in mind.

My heart was banging all over the place and my stomach was in knots, my hands quickly cooling down from all the blood that rushed to my legs in my fright. I didn't know why I was so afraid, but I could feel it just like our first time. He made me feel ten feet tall, as if I could conquer and do anything with him by my side. 

From what I could feel, he was trembling just as bad as I was and I was happy that I wasn't the only one so deeply affected by what was going to happen between us, I stretched my arm across his stomach until I gripped his waist on the other side and in one rough movement, pulled him into me until he was facing me too.

He gasped and his hands went to my naked shoulders, squeezing the flesh there with cold fingers. When he realized how close we were, he ducked, hid his face in the crook of my neck and circled my waist with one arm after another squeeze on my shoulder. We were both breathing a bit irregularly, but we tentatively tangled our legs, one of his thighs in between mine and I rubbed slow, soothing circles on his back, closing my eyes. 

After a few minutes of just calming down from these crazy nerves that almost made me faint, I felt him move his head slightly. We turned our faces at the same time, blindly, slowly searching for each other's mouths, lips dragging over our cheeks and breaths intermingling.  

Surprisingly,

I could feel myself blush from all the feelings that drowned me in that moment. I felt like a fresh faced teenager, ready to have my first kiss with my long-time crush, just much more intense.

Gosh, I love him so much! 

My eyes were still closed and I ran the hand on his back under his shirt, lightly tracing the skin on his lower back with my fingers. He let out a hot, shaky breath against my lips and I tilted my head so my lips could brush against his. His lips were so soft and hot, I knew that if he was standing his legs would have gave out on me.