(9) Fragile

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Snow clouds, silver and black, in a multitude of precious-metal hues, adorn the sky as if they long to kiss the land. The snow clouds have taken on the hue of freshly rain-washed rock, and so we wait for the first of many snowflakes to take to their earthly stage.

He was the eternal flame in that snow like storm, the flakes melting upon his skin. Though all around became so icy cold, he felt his inner furnace stoke his hearth to an ever more gloomy self.

Jungkook sat their on the bench to think the all over. Yet it was snowing he wasn't cold because his heart was clenching badly. The younger took his time to go back home. The father-son were together at home while Jungkook was out.
He just told them that he will be back soon but didn't utter a word about where he was going.

He actually went to Soo's playschool today to know who was the cause of his little baby and hubby's distress. He went to meet the incharge there and after having a talk and taking a look at the CCTV footage of the past 2 weeks, here he was sitting alone in a park in between the snowfall.

He actually finished with all the stuff at the playschool 4 hours ago and since then he has been there, observing how the snow was falling on the ground. He felt his phone vibrating, he took it out to see it was Taehyung but before he could answer it was ended. Not only that but his eyes landed on the notifications, 27 missed calls from Taehyung and 113 messages.

Taehyung was worried because the younger was gone for 7 hours now. It was 6:30 in the evening and on top of that it was snowing. He tried calling and messaging him but the other wasn't answering neither replying that made Taehyung worried more.

Soo was home because of yesterday's incident the duo didn't want to send him to playschool today. The little boy was sleeping as he was tired after playing with his Dada the whole time. Taehyung picked up his car keys to go look for the younger himself when his phone rang, he picked up quickly as he saw the called ID.

'Koo baby💍😇'

(Taehyung: Italics Jungkook: Bold)

"Baby? Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay Tae and don't worry I'm on my way back"

"Baby are you okay? You don't sound good"

"I-I will be there in 2 minutes, I am almost there"

"But I'm not asking you that baby, am I?"

"Hubby wait till I get home"