(22) No more hiding

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Everyone sat down as I gestured them to do so. I let out a heavy sigh. I looked at Koo and made him look at me.

"Please be with me after I am done telling everything. I will need you by my side" I said with pleading eyes.

"I'll never leave your side, no matter what" He said and cupped my cheeks with his small hands and gave a soft kiss on my lips.

I nod and looked at everyone, they gave me an encouraging nod and smiles. I smiled slightly thanking them for their support.

"When I was born, I was diagnosed with Zolgensma**. From what Grandma and Grandpa told me it was genetical and that Grandpa's younger brother had it but it was cured. So, when I was diagnosed, Dad's company was not in a good condition as he had just started the business. Zolgensma has a cure, it's just one dose of an injection that the person has to take but the injection shot costs 89 Million.

They didn't had the money and mom was not really convince with the idea of spending so much money, she chose to left me to die instead but Dad opposed it and sold almost all the shares of his company to s-save me. Life was never easy with mom after I was cured. The toxic partiality started from there. She would never even look at me properly, never took care of me. Dad noticed that and sent me to live with my grandparents in Daegu.

My grandparents have basically raised me till I was 15, I moved to Seoul after that as I had always a dream of being an idol. My grandparents, Dad and Namjoon hyung supported me and that was enough for me. Mom hates me since the day Dad decided to spend Millions on me just like that. That's the reason of why she hates me" I explained and took a deep breath.

"Now the reason why I hid Koo and Soo from my parents. You all know that we got married because Koo was expecting Soo and that was the only reason for me hiding it. My mother isn't homophobic but she hates M-Preg with all her guts. She has ruined two lives, she forced the person who was fertile to undergo a surgery but it didn't turn out well and he passed away.

The person was her own brother and because of her hate to fertile men and I didn't want the same thing happening with us. I didn't want to take any chances, I don't want lose Koo or Soo so it was better that we hid it from my parents. I didn't trust my dad as well because he was being manipulated by her at every step of his life. I am happy now that they have divorced" I hugged Koo and hid my face into his neck as tears flowed down by cheeks.

"Everytime I used to see a cut flower I knew how it felt. It had no roots at all, nothing to anchor it to this world, yet was still expected to give its beauty, to flourish and warm the hearts of others. She never saw my vulnerability, she didn't see the roots I lacked. I painted the world with the vibrancy of my laughter, hugs and kindness by being an idol but I never got to see her love towards me. I looked forward to the future and worked hard in everything I do.

The day I came to know that Koo was pregnant and I will be a father, I had many questions like, will I do better? What will happen when my children reach the age at which my own mom walked away, abandoning this burden she no longer wished to carry? I vowed to be everything they I will protect Koo and Soo and will shower them with unconditional love. I prayed everyday to God to give me that strength, to help me every obstacle for both of my babies. I have been blessed to have you both with me" I completed as a sob escaped from my mouth.

I felt Koo hugging me tightly as he rubbed my back to calm me down and I was soon engulfed by the others in a hug as well.

I am glad to have them with me. I never even once felt jealous by Joon hyung or never even once I had a question in my mind that why he was getting everything and I was craving for, why he got mom's love and not me because from the beginning till now Joon hyung was never at fault and whenever he had got the chance he had always supported me. He stood up for me in front of her countless of times, then why would I not love him. He is my brother, my hyung and I am glad that I have him as my brother.

Now all I have gotta do is, fight for my family and hyung. No more hiding.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

**Zolgensma is given as a one-time intravenous injection leading to expression of the survival motor neuron protein in the motor neurons and survival of the child. It is a rare genetic disorder that leads to problems with breathing, holding up the head, and swallowing.The total cost for Zolgensma is $89.225 million and it's considered the world's most expensive single-dose drug.

225 million and it's considered the world's most expensive single-dose drug

Whipped Bunny looking at his man 🥺