(30) A helping hand

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

To unexpected problems will arise unexpected solutions from unexpected heroes who have talents that were previously less useful.

Today, Taehyung and Jungkook were going to meet Eun-ju and tell her everything from the scratch. To say, Jungkook was nervous would be an understatement. Taehyung knew his pretty husband was nervous and he knew that the younger wouldn't utter a word about it to him.

Taehyung was heading downstairs to his husband with Soo clinging onto him when the doorbell went off. Jungkook got to the door first and opened it, Jungkook let out a loud gasp seeing her.

Jungkook remembers her, how can he forget the only person who made his little baby cry

Jungkook remembers her, how can he forget the only person who made his little baby cry. His shocked face turned into a angry one soon. Taehyung also came and stood behind his husband and he clenched his jaw seeing her.

'The audacity this girl has. She came here thinking what?'

Soo clutched his Dada's T-shirt and hid his face in the latter's neck. That made Taehyung more angry, his little baby was scared because of the girl standing in front of them.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said as he gritted his teeth.

The girl smiled knowingly and bowed down a little in front of them.

"I know you guys probably know me by now but still I should introduce myself. I am Ryujin. Mrs. Kim's brother's daughter. I am here to clear some things if you may allow. Trust me, I mean no harm" She said and Jungkooklooked at her for a few seconds before letting her in.

Taehyung didn't say anything just shot the girl a death glare. They all made their ways to the living room. Soo was still hiding his face in his Dada's neck. Jungkook noticed it and sighed.

"Soo, come here baby" He called and Soo looked up from his Dada's neck.

The little one made grabby hands to his mumma. Jungkook smiled and took his little baby in his arms, holding him securely. The boy clinged onto his mumma as well, feeling scared. Jungkook sat him down on his lap and caressed his face softly before saying,

"Don't worry baby mumma and Dada are here, okay?"

Soo nod his head and Taehyung looked at the girl who was looking at the little family with a soft smile.

"Just say whatever you wanna say" Taehyung mumbled in a cold voice.

"T-Taehyung, I am your cousin. I know we haven't met before. I didn't knew I had cousins as well but it was Mrs. Kim who found me. I am the daughter of Lee Minseok and Lee Doo-jun"

Taehyung looked at the girl with a confused yet shocked face. Was it the same Lee Doo-jun, Doo-jun, Taehyung's mother's elder brother, the same Doo-jun who was forced to undergo a surgery just because he was an M-Preg? The same Doo-jun who couldn't cope up with the surgery?

"H-how?" Taehyung stuttered and Ryujin understood what the aforementioned was trying to ask.

"I was saved by Paa, he took me away before Mrs. Kim could know about me being born despite the surgery although they couldn't save mom. He successfully hid me away from the world and raised me. 2 years ago he passed away, that's when Mrs. Kim found me" Ryujin explained.

"If you knew about all this, if you knew about Soo then why did you do that?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't, I had no idea that Soo is your son. When Mrs. Kim came to me for the very first time, she was the sweetest lady I have ever met, she told me everything although I already knew what happened to my mom. She made me believe that it wasn't her and it was some other sister who doesn't even exist.

Anyways, when I met her she told me how Jungkook was trying to steal you away from the family and how Soo wasn't his and your child, she said that Soo was a kid who doesn't have a father. She asked me to rescue you from their traps, so I started meeting Soo and sent Jungkook the edited photos but yesterday I luckily heard Mrs. Kim talking to someone and I came to know everything.

I apologize for what I have caused and I will understand if you both won't forgive me. I am also here to tell you that, Mrs. Kim is planning to leak yours and Jungkook's marriage to the media. She somehow managed to get some of your photos, according to her plan those pictures will be released by the media tomorrow" Ryujin said and took a deep breath.

"I really am sorry for what I caused to your family. I never intended to, if only I would have known the truth before" Ryujin sighed.

"I-It's okay. Thank you for your help" Jungkook said.

Do you ever wonder if our good choices are our god choices? That they are the ones we do from a sense of love and duty for others and the self? Because, I think they are.

Good choices are made not on the journey, but in a moment, at a fork in the road. This is how the brain is, it is how Ryujin is. Forward motion comes best when the primitive drive and the higher social brain agree on a path. 

Jungkook and Taehyung appreciated her help although they hurt their baby. It was because of a misunderstanding created by Mrs. Kim and where there is appreciation, there is gratitude, where there is gratitude there is genuine positive feeling, it's a sweet place for love and trust to grow.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜 Different versions of Taekook 💜