Prologue

An aspiring talent, who dreams of becoming a successful idol. He is a rising star, working hard for his dreams. He is just 20 now but quite famous. Kim Taehyung, almost everyone knows this name and his handsome famous.

As he is leveling up, he also needs someone to take care of his schedules and stuff. That's where Min Yoongi came, the idol's manager. Yoongi was really good at his work, even he himself was only 22. One month of him working with Taehyung and they got pretty close. Although, Yoongi was strictly professional Taehyung's bubbly behavior managed to get him out of his professionalism.

They got so close that Yoongi introduced Taehyung to his boyfriends, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. Jimin was same as Taehyung's age so they became soulmates, best friends forever goals. Hoseok was 21 but he is a energy ball and that made Taehyung close with that sunshine hyung. Both of Yoongi's babies are great dancers.

During a hangout with Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. Taehyung met a new face. He was ethereal, adorable. Yoongi's step brother, Jeon Jungkook. He was a 18 year old fluff ball, literally a shy little bean. Despite him and Yoongi being step brothers, both of them loved each other a lot.

Yoongi would always call Jungkook as his tiny one. Jungkook and Yoongi's dad turned out to be gay so their wives left them and their dads got married. Both Yoongi and Jungkook supported them but they don't have any contacts with their moms for 'certain reasons'.

Jungkook was an introvert, a little anxious when it came to new people which Taehyung gladly changed that. Due to that Jungkook started admiring him. It didn't took long enough for both of them to fall in love. Yoongi approved of Taehyung for dating his tiny one.

When Taehyung asked Jungkook out and the tiny one said yes to the elder. Taehyung introduced his boyfriend to his elder brother and his fiancé. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. Namjoon, Taehyung's elder brother was 21 when he asked marry him. Jin was 23 but a well known chef whereas Namjoon was preparing himself to take his position as the CEO after his father retires. The couple were very fond of Jungkook. They adored him a lot.

Namjin were the first one to get married, following behind him were Yoonminseok. Both of their wedding was huge.

After dating for 5 years, Jungkook got pregnant and Taehyung happily took his responsibility. They both got Jungkook's dads blessing but Taehyung kept it as a secret from his parents and Jungkook understood and respected 'his reasons'. Their marriage was nothing compared to their hyungs but Taehyung promised a proper wedding to him after some years.

Taehyung proposed Jungkook when he was 2 months into his pregnancy. Namjin and Yoonminseok helped them a lot throughout. Taekook got married and after 7 months of their marriage Jungkook gave birth to a cute fluff ball, Kim Jungsoo. A total Dada's boy but everyone adored him. He is spoiled a lot by his two grandfathers.

All these years, Taehyung got very successful and he got love from world wide. His songs, his dramas all were a big success. But that too gave him another reason to hide his Jungkookie from the world. Although his biggest fear was his parents finding about Jungkook and his son. Namjin helped Taehyung a lot from hiding it.

It's been 8 years since they met each other and both Taehyung and Jungkook's love got stronger. They were secretly but happily married. They had fights but at the end of the day they would be in each other's embrace. Soo grew up to a really smart kid. He is really understanding and calm.

What's wrong with Taehyung parents? Why was Jungkook and Jungsoo kept a secret from them?

Let's find out....

(A/n: This was the back story so it wouldn't be a confusion for anyone. I hope you'll like it. I'll start publishing the chapters after my exams ends, which is after 20th January.)