(3) Get-together

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Friendship feels as the wind or the water that flows between open fingers in a summer stream, yet when the wintry winds blow it is the woollens and the hearth, and in dangerous times it becomes both sword and shield. For friendship is a kind of love and love is an emotion for real and casual heroes.

Here there are seven and a little one as the heroes. As their ritual everyone arrived together at Taekook's home for the get together.

"Meow hyungie" Jungkook squealed hugging his brother.

"Hey tiny one" Yoongi hugged back.

"How are you hyungie?" Taehyung greeted Namjoon with a hug.

"I'm good Taebear. How was your trip?" Namjoon asked as they broke the hug and Taehyung now hugged his brother-in-law Jin.

"It was good hyung" Taehyung replied.

"My mate, I missed you" Taehyung said dramatically and hugged Jimin.

"I missed you too soulmate" Jimin faked wiped his tears after breaking the hug making everyone laugh at the duo.

"Hobi hyungieeeeeee" Jungkook latched himself on his brother-in-law next who ruffled his hair.

"No one ish paying attention to me now" Everyone looked at the now pouting boy.

"Aww.. why is no one paying attention to my baby" Jungkook said and went to pick up the pouty baby in his arms.

"Meanieeee" Soo huffed, puffing his cheeks, everyone chuckled at the little one.

"How are you Soo?" Hobi asked as he took the boy from Jungkook.

"M good~" Soo replied with a cute smile, melting everyone's heart.

"Okayy Hobi now give him to me" Jin said, opening his arms.

"I just got him hyung" Hoseok whined making the little boy giggle as he loved the attention he was getting now.

A little bickering erupted between Jin and Hoseok as Soo was now playing with his Chim and Meow uncle. Soo also calls everyone from the nicknames his mumma gave them. Yoongi is Meow uncle, Jimin is Chim uncle, Hoseok is Hobi uncle, Namjoon is Joonie uncle and Jin is Jinnie uncle.

"Meow uncle didn't bring me chocowates like evewytime" He complained cutely to his Chim uncle.

"Really? Then what is this?" Yoongi said showing 4 chocolate bars which was in his pocket.

"Don't eat all of them tiniest one" Yoongi said sternly when the tiniest one snatched the chocolates from him, yes he calls him as tiniest one because Jungkook is his tiny one so his son is the tiniest one. Jimin and Namjoon smiled at the interaction while the other two were still bickering.

Taehyung and Jungkook came out of the kitchen with their hand full of snacks and soft drinks. They put them down on the table and sat down on the couch, Jungkook noticed the 4 chocolate bars in his son's hand.

"Meow hyung you again gave him chocolates" Jungkook glared at his hyung.

"It's okay tiny one he won't eat it all at once" Yoongi said making himself comfortable on the couch to sleep.

Jungkook just shook his head in disbelief.

The day went by like that filled with little bickering, laughters, giggles. Happiness is in everything. It is in the rain, cool and fresh, just as deeply as the sunshine, for they bring forth different emotions. Happiness is enjoying the moment, being present for that gift that is living, and allowing it to become intense.

Happiness is what it is in the moment, what they are feeling through their laughters. They all felt refreshed inside and out. How much they love days like these when they simply talked, cooked, ate together, laughed and made silly jokes. These are the days they love and enjoy every minute of it.

"Kookie, Soo slept" Jin came and informed him as the little one was fast asleep on Jimin's lap.

"Oh! Gimme a minute" Jungkook said and put the last bowl in the dish washer.

He then walked back to the living room with Jin. Jimin was smiling at the sleeping baby as Jungkook picked him up carefully not wanting to wake the baby up.

"I'll go and tuck him in" Jungkook whispered and the rest nod their heads.

Jungkook walked upstairs to Soo's room which he only uses when his Dada is around otherwise he sleeps with his mumma. Jungkook laid him down carefully and covered him nicely with the thick iron man blanket. He kissed the boy's forehead lovingly and mumbled quietly,

"Sleep well my little baby" He then dimmed the lights and walked out closing the door slightly.

When he got downstairs, Namjoon was in the kitchen on his phone talking to someone while the others were chatting.

"Tucked him in?" Taehyung asked pulling the younger on his lap as he nod.

"Jin hyung, did you start looking for adoption?" Hoseok asked that catched everyone's attention except Namjoon.

"Yes we did sent requests to different adoption centres and we got a positive reply from one. We will be visiting there the day after tomorrow" Jin informed smiling.

"I'm so happy for you both hyung" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod his head, agreeing with his husband's statement.

"Thank you Taebear" Jin smiled widely.

Namjoon came back and sat down on the couch with a sigh. Jin noticed that his husband was somewhat annoyed.

"What's wrong Joonie?" He asked and Namjoon sighed again.

"Dad and Mom wants to meet you Tae" He looked at his brother.

Taehyung looked shocked as Jungkook got stiff on his lap. Taehyung hasn't met his parents for 2 years. The last time he met them he got into a very heated argument with his parents.

"When?" Taehyung asked and held Jungkook tightly.

"Tomorrow and don't worry I and Jin will accompany you" Namjoon said and Taehyung nod his head.

He looked down to see Jungkook already looking up at him, he gave him a small smile of reassurance which the younger gladly returned.

"It will be okay" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's cheeks as Taehyung internally sighed remembering the last conversation he had with his parents.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

The pouty little one when no one gave him attention