(15) Warming up

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Warming up with a hot chocolate and a lap blanket was quite their favourite way to spend the winter days.

"Warming up in your arms is my heaven" The younger said as he snuggled more close to the elder.

"Is that so?" Taehyung teased giving the boy in his arms a loving kiss on his forehead.

"What did you and dad talk about?" The elder asked as they were sitting in their balcony, cuddling and drinking hot chocolate that Taehyung made.

~flashback~

It was just after the dinner, Jungkook was busy with the dishes and Taehyung was in Soo's room tucking the little boy to sleep. Taehyung's dad was in the living room scrolling his phone.

Jungkook got finished with the dishes and walked to the living room, he saw his father-in-law sitting there alone. Jungkook didn't know what to say or do, so asked what he could think of.

"D-dad do you want coffee?" The old man looked up and smiled as he shook his head, politely declining the offer.

"Come sit Jungkook. I wanna talk to you" He said and the younger nervously sat down on the couch as well.

"How have you three doing? I never got a chance to meet or even know you and Jungsoo. I am very guilty and sorry for that"

"It's okay dad, I understand and you didn't knew about us so it's okay. You are here with us now and that's all that matters. About the three of us we have been doing pretty good. I am happy to have your son as my husband" Jungkook smiles shyly.

"You're very understanding Jungkook-ah, Taehyung is very lucky to have you" The old man gave him smile as well.

"So how did you both meet. I mean how did you got together and stuff?"

"After Meow hyung, I mean Yoongi hyung joined as Taehyung's manager. Yoongi hyung is actually my step brother. We met because of him and after 6 months of being as friends Taehyungie asked me out and after 5 years of dating we got married because of Soo but it wasn't a rushed decision or something. We were happy and we are happy"

"It's all good as long as you both are happy. I now understand why Taehyung kept you and Jungsoo a secret" Taehyung's dad sighed sadly.

"It's okay Dad. It's not your fault. We never planned on having Soo but it was a blessing for us to have him and Taehyungie being in the similar situation understood this very well and happily took the responsible and that day my respect and love for him grew more" Jungkook smiled as he remembered those days.

"I wish, I just wish Taehyung's mom could be as understanding as you are. That woman is nothing but a manipulative witch. It took me a long time to realize what was going wrong, I actually feeling nice since I left her. I feel free, free to have my own thoughts and to fully express myself"

"It's okay dad, it's all in the past now"

"I will protect you, Taehyung and my grandson don't worry about that witch from now on, okay" Jungkook happily nod.

"I'm happy to see you three together and happy, thank you for making my son happy Kook. You're really a precious gem, Taehyung is indeed very lucky"

"It's me who is lucky dad. It is the happy memories that sustain us, that carry us through the challenging times of loss, and remind us that our loving is important and worthwhile. I just love him more and more everyday" Jungkook said as Taehyung's dad gave him a head pat.

~flashback ends~

Jungkook finished telling Taehyung about his and his father-in-law' conversation. He looked up to see his hubby smiling with a little moist eyes. The younger cupped Taehyung's cheeks as he kissed both of his cheeks, letting his lips linger on both of his cheeks for a couple of seconds.

"I am happy as well TaeTae. He finally warmed up to you. I don't feel awkward around him anymore" Jungkook mumbled as he read the happiness in Taehyung's eyes.

"You always know what's going on my mind, don't you?"

"What do you expect? I have been with you for 8 years now hubby" Jungkook giggled making Taehyung's heart to skip a beat as he heard those beautiful giggles.

It doesn't seems like 8 years, seeing how deeply in love they both are. It's just like a new relationship always lovey-dovey and sweet. Both of them liked it this way though, no one was complaining about it and would never.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜

Today was a great day

Today was a great day. We got so many contents, I am so happy 🤧

**************************
I opened the insta account for the edits. I hope you'll like those 😇

Id: taekook_realm (Link given below 👇)

https://www.instagram.com/taekook_realm/?igshid=1qnv15gqho0fc
*************************