I love you...

There she goes, running away from me again, stumbling in the way with her usual style of clumsiness

But today, I will not watch her walking away from me, not anymore...

The way her face fell seeing me ignore her, the way she pierced my lips with her looks like she wants to rip them off, the way her face scrunched with jealousy while mentioning my nonexisting girlfriend, and the way her lips trembled, speaking about the kiss saw in the club, made me realize one thing that she still has feelings for me.

If she taught I didn't notice her, then she is definitely wrong because I have been only seeing her from the moment she entered the lift, heaving a little due to the run she made and looking gorgeous as always in her long white long skirt and a cute black crop top.

Then, the kiss... the breath-taking kiss we shared, proving me that I'm not wrong. So, with the two long strides, I grip her wrist tightly and yank her into the generator room, the same room where we were kissing passionately just before a minute, not bothering about anything or anyone...

Trapping her between the door and me, I close the knob, locking her wild gaze with mine, also earn a harsh exhale from her when my lips slightly touch with her smooth neck.

"No, you're not leaving me, not again." I speak sternly, making her stay still, looking anxious, clutching the sides of her dress, yet I'm determined not to melt away, and if I have to be a tough person for that, I'm willing to be one.

"Anybody can come here and see us." Khushi mumbled slowly, struggling to get out of my grip.

"I don't care, and I see that you too didn't mind when you were kissing me, gripping my collar tightly." Clutching her hips to stop her wiggling and bringing her closer to me if possible, I said, rubbing my nose on her cheek because I missed it, missed how perfectly her body wraps into mine. An evil grin crossed in my mind seeing the goosebumps erupt on her neck with my simple touch and the pink blush on her cheeks and ears, making me groan in my throat.

Ugh, I fucking missed all this...

"Atharvaa, please..." Placing her hands on my shoulder, she breathes pleadingly.

"Please, what baby???..." I whisper back huskily, knowing the effects it has on her and she shivers, making it correct.

"We... we can't do this..." Shaking her head vigorously like she wants to clear her mind and gesturing between us, she said, gulping hard.

"Then why did you kissed me???" I ask her, scrutinizing every reaction of her.

"It was a spur of the moment." Khushi replied, gulping hard, turning her face away from me, and my face crumbled a second, but I regained immediately.

"Lie... It's a terrible lie, and you and I both know that." I retort harshly, "and today I'm not going to believe your lies anymore." I add, breathing the exasperated sigh. She leans into me slightly, shoulder slumping forward with defeat, biting her lips.

"And you were jealous." Lifting her chin, I continue with a smirk to ease her tensed state, and I gain a scowl from her promptly...

"No. I'm not." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, really?? then should I go back to Akanksha??? Actually, thinking about it now, she was a great company." I tease, moving back from her.

"Atharvaa..." Khushi screamed, gripping my collar, glaring at me. "You even remembered her name???" She inquires with another scowl. Holding my chuckle, I raise my brow amusedly, but soon it turned into a frown, seeing her face turning pale.

"Atharvaa, please don't make it hard for me. We're not good for each other." She murmured, hanging her head low, sniffing slightly, making my inner melt.

"Khushi, I don't know what is stopping you from coming to me, but I will not give up on you, and I will make sure you will not too... I have suffered enough without you, baby, and I know you too did so, please don't put the fake emotion of trying to avoid me." I say, leaning my forehead against her.

"Why Atharvaa, why are you so adamant..." she glances at me furiously with her teary eyes, blowing small punches on my chest with her fist.

"Because I love you..." Holding her hands, I admit, causing her to freeze with wide eyes. I never taught that I would confess to her like this, but I can't hold back any longer, and she has to know how I feel about her.

"Atharvaa, I... I..." I cut off her nervous ramble by placing my lips on her soft lips, which I never could enough of. I kiss her slowly, showing the love I have for her, and she joins in, tenderly clutching my nape. My entire body comes alive after three fucking months, making me realize how much I need her in my life. Placing my hand on her back, I pull her more into me, and she whimpers when I nip, then drag her lower lip.

Gently, I tug her hair, making her gasp and taking advantage of it, I plunge my tongue into her mouth, getting a moan from her and her hands tightened around my neck. My hands carelessly roamed on her bare waist as she wore the crop top, and slowly slid down her hips. She tried to move away, feeling breathless but giving her squeeze on her butt, I drag her more into me.

Suddenly footsteps sound of someone alerts me, so I tear over from her, but not before pecking her lips one more time, causing her to whine.

Unlocking the door, I grab her when she fumbles back with a shriek, and the staff member who arrived just then watches us with wide eyes.

Kissing her one last time on her cheek, I whisper,

See you soon, Kittu... Winking at her, I walk away because if I'm with her one more minute, I couldn't control the urge to take her there and then.

She stood there looking like a deer caught in the headlights with jaw hanging down and eyes wildly moving between me and the staff member.

Turning around one last time and walking back, I mouth her; I love you driving her eyes more wider...

———————————————————————————
Like, comment and share, if you like the story.

Love,
Amulya❤️