IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello !

How are you all?

I am very good (special mention to Insta group friends for good chat to keep spirits up)

I wanted to wait couple of days before I shared my two cents. What I share here is solely my opinion.

My take on Ashwin Kumar's story?

Well, it was expected, it was needed.

Yes, he could have soft launched us from few days ago. This particular story comes out too strong.

But, kindly understand that they will have their reasons.

On long run, it is the right thing for Sivaangi and well as Ashwin.

So were we delusional about the ship?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Shipping isn't wrong. You can even afford to be delusional when it comes to shipping. Since this is the first time it has happened in Tamil media on large scale, it is bound to scare two individuals on starting line of their career.

Also, they have a family. We don't know what they all are undergoing.

It is pretty clear that they want to concentrate on their profession. Rightly so. She is just 21 and he is 30 without a stable career.

If ship is meant to sail, if kadavul setting is a thing, we will know soon. It is not like they both are going to Antarctica hiding from us.

Let us be patient and give them space.

Is it end to Ashaangians?

It is end (or temporary end) to Ashaangi not Ashaangians.

It doesn't mean you can go back to making edits or decoding or discussing them as couple (at least in public space).

I heard FP admins' space yesterday and I have to say I am very proud of their decision to hold all this until Ashwin openly acknowledges everything. (If any admins are reading this, please know I support you completely. Hope you all stand by your decision)

We are fans. We have unconditional love to give. But, we also have self-respect.

Ashaangians are family. I know many found friends and created wonderful bond here. Let us all rejoice that.

Personal opinion on Fan Fiction

Some message me saying now FFs are only hope to see them together.

Guys, it is unhealthy. Really!

You all are forcefully trying to hold on to something through fiction, when you have to take a step backward and see everything rationally. You are not getting out of addiction. You are trying to substitute one for another. It is not fair to your poor heart.

When you read something favorable, you subconsciously start believing it.

Imagine I write a story where SK and AK discusses between themselves before they both posted those stories, deep inside you will start feeling it might have happened.

No, I don't mean all are this way. I received many rational comments about Fan Fiction as well. Some, however, are still trying to hold on to something to come out. FF is not right way to come out. Talk to real people, watch movies, eat. Do anything but coming back to Ashaangi to get away from Ashaangi

You can start reading or re-reading only when you are sure you have emotionally detached yourself and not trying to find escape through fiction.

I have experience with shipping, ship sinking, show hangover, SM addiction hangover and everything that can happen to a fan. So, get it from me. Try to move on. You will know when you have become detached at that time you can go back to FFs or CWC episodes or what not.

P.S. This is my personal opinion. No way trying to influence any readers or writers.

Finally, what happens to my stories?

MBY : Almost has its happy ending. They are together. Let us assume they are also successful and get married and have a happy life. I don't think even I can go back to writing that with current state of mind. Like admins decided, I will give a closure to this one when Mr.Ashwin Kumar openly declares his relationship

LH : I know it has different story line even though it is close to real life. I may or may not continue. Whatever it is, my decision will not be rushed. All of us need time, I guess. So, you can stop checking notification for this story at least this week.

Lecture ahead ignore if not interested.

Sensitivity isn't taught it should be cultivated.

I saw story of an edit page admin that many were asking them to continue post couple edits for fans's sake (Admin seemed to be at crossroads). In fact many even messaged me within an hour of Ashwin's story asking for update.

Know that I was not devastated by his story. I was totally cool unlike many.

But, imagine what if I was devastated? If I was sad? If I was crying? Is it fair you ask me to get over it all of a sudden and go type update so that you can escape reality and live in a bubble?

Everyone is going to deal with being upset differently. People might be smiling, laughing, tweeting, interacting, but still be broken inside.

Please Please Please be sensitive.

Talk to each other. Share jokes. Pep talk one another.

We all are real people, aren't we? We can have fun talking to each other without involving celebrities, right?

Give everyone space. Things will take its own pace to fall in place

Please respect emotions of Ashwin, Sivaangi and also any type of other creators

P.S. I see many readers miss reading, I have lot of good recommendations. In fact, writers who write waayyy better than me. Yes, they aren't on wattpad. You might have to spend some money (or download online if you are talented to find pirated copies).

Here is the list of romance stories categorized based on trope

1 . Love Triangle

[It ends with us by Colleen Hoover]

2. Friends to Lovers

[Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren or Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, if you are okay with M/M]

3. Enemies to Lovers

[The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen or Red White and royal blue by Casey McQuiston, if you are okay with M/M]

4. Forbidden Love

[Birthday girl by Penelope Douglas]

5. Second Chance

[Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren]

6. Fake relationship

[The Duke and I by Julia Quinn –  yes Bridgerton series]

7. Office romance

[The Hating Game by Sally Thorne]

8. Unequal power exchange

[Bound by Honor by Cora Reilly ]

9. Forced Proximity

[The Bride test by Helena Hoang]