26

26

Shivangi woke up the next day with a bright smile. How can she not? Yesterday was an amazing day. It started off on a slightly annoying note owing to her fight with Ashwin however, the end dreamy.

She met her fan. She after a long time posted something for fans which has made them so happy she learned when she checked twitter late last night. And finally, Ashiwn. Shivangi couldn't help but hide her face in her palm even though no one could see her turn into tomato thinking about what they did in the sets of show that will always be special to them.

Shivangi lifted herself off the bed to stare right at the kurta she wore yesterday. Her eyes widened at the thought of her mother or maid finding its plight. So she immediately wrapped it in a cover and threw it behind lumps of clothes in her cupboard. After all, the top is too close to heart to part now.

Since her call time at the event is only after noon, Shivangi took her own time to shower after heavy breakfast. When she returned from the shower, her mother called her to handover the parcel delivered for Shivangi from her stylist.

"Evening dress ah!" Shivangi asked doubtful. Everyone singing was given common theme colour as blue, just like their photo shoot, and asked to get their own costumes done. Shivangi's stylist has already designed a beautiful sea colour crop top and flared palazzo that was delivered two days ago. Now what is this?

Inside the box was a peacock blue sequins saree and silk blouse with boat neck. Shivangi felt the soft material of the saree when she noticed a card. Even before she opened to read it she knew who it could be from.

First of the many sarees I will gift you for 'our' comfort.

Love,

Kulu Kulu

"Seriana KD fellow." Shivangi smiled to herself.

(Smart man)

The event was supposed to start at 6 and Shivangi's performance was not until half time, yet she reached the venue by 3 dressed to the nines. Many were already gathered there doing last time rehearsals or getting make up done or simply catching up with star friends.

First one to greet Shivangi was Pavi who glowed in midnight blue off shoulder dress.

"Enna Shivangi saree ellam katti iruka? Saree comfort illa nu solluva."

(I thought you said you are not comfortable in saree)

Shivangi looked down at herself smiling at the thought how for the first time she is wearing saree for an even that is this long in duration.

"Okay dan, ka." Shivangi smiled. "Modal maari illa, ippo saree la comfort ah dan iruken."

(I am okay now. It feels comfortable.)

"Azhaga iruka." Pavi patted her cheeks before moving forward to meet others.

(You look beautiful)

Shivangi was trying to spot any familiar faces to go talk to when she heard clearing of throat from behind her.

She turned around with a knowing smile on her face.

"Saree romba comfort pola." A grinning Ashwin asked

(So, heard you are very comfortable in saree)

"Comfort aaganum vera vali illa. Illati ella kasum kurta vangave podium."

(I have to feel comfortable else my whole savings will be wasted on replacing tore kurta)

Ashwin laughed. "Paakave nalla comfort ah iruku." He moved his hand to hold her, but Shivangi stopped him with warning glare.