Epilogue - 1

Epilogue - 1

Ashwin opened his eyes to his wife making excuses to someone over phone for being late.

"Half an hour la irupen anga. Ashwin nethu night foreign shoot mudinjutu late ah vandaru. Pick up panna ponen, adhunala toonga late aaiduchu, endirika late aaiduchu."

(I will be there in half an hour. Ashwin came back from foreign shoot. I went to pick him up, so slept late and woke up late.)

Ashwin rubbed sleep off his eyes and looked at the bedside clock. It was 9. He can afford to sleep more on his day off, especially as he was fighting time difference and jet lag. Pulling the duvet over him, with only his eyes uncovered for it was looking at his wife going around their room getting ready.

It has been six months to their marriage and Ashwin still gets a fuzzy feeling in stomach when he sees her in his bedroom going about doing her work like it's the most common thing in the world. Well, it is now, most common thing for them, their everyday life together as husband and wife.

"Bag enga, bag enga!" she was muttering to herself looking around the room.

(Where is my bag?)

As Shivangi's eyes looked at every corner of the room, it landed on her husband who was looking at her with half opened sleepy eyes.

"Endirchitaya Ashwinney" she grinned

(Are you awake?)

Ashwin in reply only extended his one hand from under the duvet and called her to him.

"Enaku late aachu." She said even as she made her way to him.

(I am running late)

Ashwin pulled her down on the bed before he placed his head on her lap hugging her waist.

"Ei! Enaku late aachu." She said caressing his hair. "Already excuse soleeten. Tirumbi late pannadeenga."

(I ll be late. I already gave them excuse. Should be there soon)

"Hey, kedi, ennalaya late aachu?" he lifted his head and looked at her. "Naan one week shoot mudichitu aasaya vandha madam nalla night toongeetu irundeenga. Phone la late aanadhuku enn mela pali podra."

(Did I make you late? When I came back last night you were already sleeping. Why were you using me as excuse.)

"Unga padathuku dana paadren. Hero mela pali pota dan yaarum onnum keka maatanga." She said sneakily

(Since you are the hero of the movie, I can easily get away using your name)

"Appo hero mela pali potu recording cancel panniko." He rubbed his face on her stomach making her feel ticklish

(Then cancel recording for me)

Shivangi knew he didn't mean it. He is too professional to make her do that. However, her valanda kozhanda loves to throws tantrums like this and expect her to pacify.

"Enna pali podradhu?"

(What do I tell them?)

"Hero romance song mudichitu nalla mood ah irukaru. So, inniku avar kooda private recording iruku nu solleeru."

(Tell them hero is in mood to romance after working on romance song in shoot. So, he wants private recording with you)

Shivangi giggled. He is so different from the Ashwin she thought she knew, different from the Ashwin world thought they knew, but she still loves every bit of him. In fact, she loves this side more because it's only for her.