30. "You look lovely..."

Comenzar desde el principio

"He asked me not to worry, he will handle all... Is something wrong?" Asked Mr. Hooda becoming suspicious.

"No... No dad... Just wanted to know..." He covered up.

"Everything is fine here Aditya... You enjoy there... Okay.." His father assured him.

"Yes dad...bye.." He ended the call.

"Why this idiot wants to handle everything all by himself?" He muttered under his breath, walking back to Zoya.

"Everything fine?" She asked.

"Hmm..." He nodded.

"See... I told you, he must have been busy..." He nodded.

She turned around to go back to Aarohi's room and collided with someone. Aditya frowned.

"Oh my! I am sorry..." The words came out of Zoya's mouth instantly.

'Why she is sorry? Can't that man walk from a side?' Aditya's mind muttered.

'Hmm hmm...' Aditya's heart nodded in agreement, sincerely.

"It's fine... My fault, I am sorry..." The man said.

"Akhilesh..." He introduced himself, forwarding his hand to Zoya for a handshake.

"Myself Zoya." She shook his hand.

"You fine right?" She asked looking at him. He smiled at her.

'Fine? What can happen to him just from a little push...' Aditya thought frowning.

"I am. By the way, are you an electrician?" He asked in a jolly way.

She looked at him with a bewildered smile and shook her head, denying.

'Is he an idiot? Does she look like an electrician to him? Bekar mein chep ho raha hai!' Aditya's insides screamed.

"Because you are definitely lightning up my day..." He completed. Zoya laughed cutely at this.

"Flirting jerk..!" Aditya muttered to himself.

The guy left as someone called him. Zoya turned to look at Aditya, smiling, who kind of of looked angry.

"Aditya... What happened?" She asked with a confused smile.

Before he could answer her, Aarohi came behind Zoya. Must have been searching her. Ignoring her presence, Aditya started.

"You were laughing? Like really Zoya?" Zoya looked at him taken aback.

"Is it a crime?" Aditya looked up in a exaggerated manner, letting out a long breath.

"You are so naive Zoya! He was flirting with you..."

"I don't think so... He just have a good sense of humour..." Aditya looked at her in disbelief.

"Which you definitely don't have!" Zoya completed.

"Zoya... How can you be this-"

"I.M.S." Aarohi interrupted him, looking at him with a scrutinizing gaze.

Zoya turned slightly and looked at Aarohi with pure confusion.

"What is it?" Zoya asked.

"Irritable male syndrome..." Zoya pursed her lips tightly, trying hard not smile.

"What?!" He looked at them confused and irritated.

"Come on Zee... He is having his kinda periods..." Saying this Aarohi took Zoya with her.