"It's okay Munchkin you ain't gotta tell her nun, cause until she get these pictures down she ain't allowed to touch us.", I said while looking her in the eyes to show I wasn't kidding.

"Come on really I was just kidding, I'll have them down by the end of the day.", she said before coming to give me a kiss, but I pushed her face away.

"Gimme my baby and get to work.", I said while taking Blue. She walked off mumbling something in Creole.

Nicki and I for a couple of minutes sat in a comfortable silence with the girls watching Cocomelon.

Out of no where Nicki asked me a question that I wasn't expecting. "Do you ever think about attempting to have more kids?" It took me a second to understand her question .

"Yeah, all the time.", I said truthfully. I always thought of having more kids but I was always either too scared or too busy.

"If it was possible would you try IVF with me, speaking that Rihanna already has children of her own.", she asked.

"I mean I wouldn't think of having children with anyone else and I honestly am too scared to hold another child myself.", I said. I felt the her move closer to me. She took a sleeping Blue out of my hands and laid her along with her sister on the other side of her.

Once she got them comfortable she patted her lap indicating for me to lay on it. I couldn't control the emotions running through my body and after a while I let the tears flow. I never truly did allow myself to grieve.

I cried for at least 10 minutes and after that the tears stopped and I just laid there numb to anything. I finally opened my eyes to see Rihanna sitting Indian style on the floor in front of me.

"When did you get here.", I asked.

"I heard your cries and I ran here as quick as possible the paintings can wait all I care about is why you're crying.", she said.

"I didn't tell her, I wanted it to come out of your mouth.", said Nicki. I didn't know if I could speak on the situation without breaking down into tears.

"Baby you don't have to tell me now if you aren't ready.", said Rihanna while caressing my cheek.

"I want to try having a child again.", I blurted out. That was the only way I could say it without having another breakdown.

"Okay, can I ask what brought on this idea?", she asked.

"I did, I asked does she ever think of getting pregnant again.", said Nicki.

"Okay so you both want to try pregnancy again?", asked Rihanna while looking between us. We both nodded.

"Okay how about this, when the girls are able to go to day care and things like that and you two are in a position where you can do the process you will.", she said.

"Wait seriously.", I asked.

"Yeah, I mean did you expect me to be upset that you two wanted a child, I mean the child that you two will make will be mines just as much as Ivy and Imani, I won't disclaim them or treat them differently.", she said. We heard light whimpers that soon turned to cries. Rihanna reached over and held a fussy Imani in her hands.

Imani looked at me confused probably because of my red eyes and tear stains. She leaned in and gave me a slobbery kiss that made my heart melt.

"M-mama", she said. My heart melted even more and I couldn't help but sit up and grab the baby.

"You know your mama is gonna kill us.", I laughed before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"See they already love you and they just met you, so if you two wanna do an IVF then I will support it a hundred percent.", said Rihanna. I nodded.

"But quick question who will hold the egg?", she asked.

"I will, I don't wanna even think of Bey going through another miscarriage.", said Nicki.

"You don't have to N—"

"Uhn uhn I'm doing it and that's finally, I don't wanna  risk having you go through that pain again.", she said. I opened my mouth to say something else but she raised an eyebrow that made me close it right away.

"Lord lemme prepare myself for the wrath of the hormones.", said Rihanna while crossing her heart and running.

"Really Robyn that's how you feel?", asked Nicki while running after Rihanna.

"AYE STOP ALL THAT RUNNING FO YALL WAKE UP BLUE!", I yelled.

———-

Okay y'all so y'all probably thinking this story moving fast as hell, but I plan on making this story full of drama and shit like that. So them having kids ain't even the exciting part but buckled up kids bc after like chapter 10 there will be time jumps and chapters full of drama.

And always wanna thank y'all for getting this story to 1k views. Y'all have shown so much love and I couldn't ask for anything more.🥺✨💙

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!